• Nuh Uh

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Kripplestyle

Beaker
Daps
Reppin
Chalkhill Road, London
Can black people from the UK (West Indians and Africans) and US unite and work together to improve our conditions?

I'd be more than happy to work with my US brothers and sisters.

I know there are issues that some of our US family with West Indians and Continental Africans, but we all go through virtually the same things in these Western countries.

Is it possible, and how so?

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
In my estimation it's going to take a galvanizing moment , and it's going to have to be something big . I want unification more than anything, the global community needs it .

As a person across the pond what is the situation like over there ? Is it as blatant or is it more subversive ?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can black people from the UK (West Indians and Africans) and US unite and work together to improve our conditions?

I'd be more than happy to work with my US brothers and sisters.

I know there are issues that some of our US family with West Indians and Continental Africans, but we all go through virtually the same things in these Western countries.

Is it possible, and how so?

How exactly is 1% (or something close it) of the UK population going to "improve their conditions" in the UK, really? Outside of working and making money, the same thing everybody else does? I'm not hopeful for blacks in the UK because blacks there are a minority of a minority.

Kripplestyle

Beaker
Daps
Reppin
Chalkhill Road, London
How exactly is 1% (or something close it) of the UK population going to "improve their conditions" in the UK, really? Outside of working and making money, the same thing everybody else does? I'm not hopeful for blacks in the UK because blacks there are a minority of a minority.

By actually focusing on our economics, unifying, policing our own communities and educating our people. We're in significant numbers in London and Birmingham. We may be small but that's no reason to lose hope.

Kripplestyle

Beaker
Daps
Reppin
Chalkhill Road, London
In my estimation it's going to take a galvanizing moment , and it's going to have to be something big . I want unification more than anything, the global community needs it .

As a person across the pond what is the situation like over there ? Is it as blatant or is it more subversive ?

The racism is blatant. Institutionally and otherwise. However when race issues resurface the white population will resort to "it's not race, it's class". Check out the UK independence party. We also had killings ie Stephen Lawrence, Brian Douglas, Cherry Gross, Sean Rigg, Roger Sylvester, Christopher Alder, Wayne Douglas, Siji Lapite, Ibrahima Sey, Azelle Rodney and Mark Duggan which resulted in the city and the country being burnt down and cops outnumbered by more than 10 to one. To make it simple, over here is a mini America.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
The racism is blatant. Institutionally and otherwise. However when race issues resurface the white population will resort to "it's not race, it's class". Check out the UK independence party. We also had killings ie Stephen Lawrence, Brian Douglas, Cherry Gross, Sean Rigg, Roger Sylvester, Christopher Alder, Wayne Douglas, Siji Lapite, Ibrahima Sey, Azelle Rodney and Mark Duggan which resulted in the city and the country being burnt down and cops outnumbered by more than 10 to one. To make it simple, over here is a mini America.

ShakingHead.gif

Nah mate. None of that 51st state rubbiush.

Kripplestyle

Beaker
Daps
Reppin
Chalkhill Road, London
im in search of a black owned bookstore. mostly for books about african history..
immigration into europe (im from Holland).
holla at me @Kripplestyle

Peace Bro Kwame. I think your best bet on bookstores would be New Beacon books in Finsbury, London.

Here's a link: Gallery of publications 1966-1977 | George Padmore Institute

That's the best link I could find.

There's also All eyes on Egypt in Park Parade, London but I'm not as sure of their reliability. Black bookstores are scarce here.

Link:
All Eyes On Egypt Bookstore, 40 Park Parade, London - Booksellers near Willesden Junction Tube Station

I hope that's helped. If you want more info just hit me up and I can go instore and get more info.

Kripplestyle

Beaker
Daps
Reppin
Chalkhill Road, London
:salute: bredren!!
i'll keep you updated! i wouldnt even mind paying you a fee for the effort bredren!
good looking out!

aii.%20Legends%20of%20Suriname%20Jacket.jpg

this is from my homecountry Suriname!

DOPE!!!

edit: looks like we can setup a connection on this "coast"

No worries brother, anything to help family out. We can definitely unite in Europe. And that Legends of Suriname loOKs intriguing . Can you understand Sranan?