Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
No worries brother, anything to help family out. We can definitely unite in Europe. And that Legends of Suriname loOKs intriguing . Can you understand Sranan?
:krs::krs::krs::krs:

Breh! Na soso sranan mi e taki.
Both my parents are from Suriname.. i vist the family whenever i get the chance
Do you speak/understand it?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How exactly is 1% (or something close it) of the UK population going to "improve their conditions" in the UK, really? Outside of working and making money, the same thing everybody else does? I'm not hopeful for blacks in the UK because blacks there are a minority of a minority.

I hear what you saying, but in the major cities which is where we are based, we make up high numbers. As you saw in the 2011 riots when police killed the black guy.... we got power, numbers and influence.

We just don't know how to utilise it. Which is pretty much the problem with the global black nation

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Huh? 51st state. ? I'm just talking about communication.

Communication? Sheeeeit, we got the Coli for that breh, what else is needed?

Y'all produce anything to trade/sell to us?

:francis: This is the problem. American Blacks have a more established economic base, a much larger population and a broader culture. The only thing UK nikkaz a US share in common is language. :heh:

US brehs probably better off investing their time and money in heping out Africa/West Indies.

Kripplestyle

Beaker
Daps
Reppin
Chalkhill Road, London
Communication? Sheeeeit, we got the Coli for that breh, what else is needed?

:francis: This is the problem. American Blacks have a more established economic base, a much larger population and a broader culture. The only thing UK nikkaz a US share in common is language. :heh:

US brehs probably better off investing their time and money in heping out Africa/West Indies.

UK black people are West Indian and African. A lot of us end up going home so why would it be an issue?

Kripplestyle

Beaker
Daps
Reppin
Chalkhill Road, London
I hear what you saying, but in the major cities which is where we are based, we make up high numbers. As you saw in the 2011 riots when police killed the black guy.... we got power, numbers and influence.

We just don't know how to utilise it. Which is pretty much the problem with the global black nation

I think the way we galvanised needs to be analysed, because the fact we outnumbered the police and utilised social media to cause them confusion. If we can use tactics like we did and become organised with rigid structure, I think we'd be in much better shape.

Maybe then we'll be able to build with our American family? :francis:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the way we galvanised needs to be analysed, because the fact we outnumbered the police and utilised social media to cause them confusion. If we can use tactics like we did and become organised with rigid structure, I think we'd be in much better shape.

Maybe then we'll be able to build with our American family? :francis:

:mjpls:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Nope. For several reasons.

1) The UK black population is not monolithic. You have a bunch of different people from around the world with different agendas. Who would the US blacks unite with?

2) The histories are different. There was never systematic slavery of black people in England unlike America..... AAs couldn't drink from the same water fountains and use the same toilets as white people until about 50 years ago. On the other hand, black people in England are relatively recent immigrants to the country and if shyt got really bad you can always leave and go back to your country of origin. AAs can't. So what they're fighting for is completely different.

3) Black people in the UK are a super minority. Actually irrelevant.

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
Nope. For several reasons.

all types of:mindblown: in this post.. COTDAMN..

1) The UK black population is not monolithic. You have a bunch of different people from around the world with different agendas. Who would the US blacks unite with?
:what:
suddenly being of black skin is not monolithic. hidden agendas? who would the "US blacks" unite with????:dahell:

2) The histories are different. There was never systematic slavery of black people in England unlike America..... AAs couldn't drink from the same water fountains and use the same toilets as white people until about 50 years ago. On the other hand, black people in England are relatively recent immigrants to the country and if shyt got really bad you can always leave and go back to your country of origin. AAs can't. So what they're fighting for is completely different.
:dwillhuh:
ENSLAVED AFRICANS WERE SHIPPED TO BRITISH/ DUTCH/ FRENCH/ PORTUGESE COLONIES.
WTF???? Ar.. Are.. Are you really make this a YOU vs US thing??? ARE YOU A CAC/AGENT? i mean WTF??

3) Black people in the UK are a super minority. Actually irrelevant.
:wtf::wtf::wtf:

im done this is..

whitey sho did a magnificent job on you bredren..

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Can black people from the UK (West Indians and Africans) and US unite and work together to improve our conditions?

I'd be more than happy to work with my US brothers and sisters.

I know there are issues that some of our US family with West Indians and Continental Africans, but we all go through virtually the same things in these Western countries.

Is it possible, and how so?

It's definitely possible. A clear agenda and a common goal must be agreed upon first, then you can hash out the details and plan of action with like minded people.

Remember, you don't need a whole lot of people to make things happen. Just the right amount of people (and the right people for the task at hand) can do the trick.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: I've seen some real silly ish in this thread. So because we're a tiny number we should be ignored huh?
What production and transportation do you own and control. I'm willing to do business with you.