can/will you forgive your s/o if they cheated?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Only in your heart of hearts.

But I suspect it has unfortunately happen ed to you at least once and you OTHER knew.

Learn and don't be bitter. We still love you
For @Lady.Libra.

Not being snarky but please name 1 reason that justifies cheating.

[Even if you were inattentive, neglectful, not being intimate or whatever fill-in-the-blank-BS-excuse-scumbag-cheaters use. Just leave first.]
You need more reasons than that??????

That's just being plain ol' illogical. I expect better from you:damn:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
He lusted for a day, but he still wants to love you for a lifetime?

He tells you it's about his heart not his penis...Still cant forgive him once?

I would forgive him but I'm not staying. I wouldn't trust him anymore. Even if I did lose my mind and decide to stay the relationship would end anyways. Plus I don't want an STD and if it was just a one night thing I know he didn't get her tested. Imagine walking around with herpes on your lip because your husband lusted for a day? :wow:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
He lusted for a day, but he still wants to love you for a lifetime?

He tells you it's about his heart not his penis...Still cant forgive him once?
You don't stop lust after one day. You lust continuously. You stop for awhile and then it comes back. And if you got away with it with the "yeah I lusted after her body but I want your love" then you'll rationalize it happening over and over. After all it's just lust.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
But we all know that night was planned weeks, if not months ago
Maybe it was. What if they tell you it was the worst experience of their life and the stupidest thing they have ever done. What if you hear or see legit shame and they promise to spend their life making it up to you?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're going outside of your relationship for sex, the relationship is flawed.

You may not believe it to be so, but one person in that relationship probably has a lot of stuff they need to work out before they should be in a relationship.

People cheat for so many different reason's some because they are bored, some because they are under the influence some for whatever reason or excuse they can make up in there head. Humans are flawed (imperfect) to expect a relationship between two people to not be flawed is....dun dun dun a flawed point of view.

A relationship can be perfectly fine and the person flawed sure, but to say the relationship is flawed because of a act that a person can do at any given time for any given reason I disagree with.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
You don't stop lust after one day. You lust continuously. You stop for awhile and then it comes back. And if you got away with it with the "yeah I lusted after her body but I want your love" then you'll rationalize it happening over and over. After all it's just lust.
You can quit a bad habit.

People quit smoking, drinking, gambling, drugs, everyday.

Yall dont think a man or woman has enough self control to stop having sex outside the relationship?