Can you really laugh or look down upon a Christian if thats all they know foreal?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
:mjlol:
Professor James Small is a "victim video"

They say you can hide anything from nikkas in a book, and this nikka refuse to even watch a video that will answer 95% of his dumb ass questions & assumptions
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Why so defensive? Its an Hour & a Half, thats too much

And if they're just Theories then thats all they are, Theories.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
My brother, tomorrow is promised to no man. Therefore, let us come together when we can and fellowship in discussion here on the coli.

No need 2 Fellowship and please dont kill the Thread like that. If you want 2 Fellowship then please make your own Thread, or Website, or whatever.

Discuss the Facts of the situation, not what he said. And then go on a rant about Muslims and Athiest.

This not that

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Christians are flawed like literally every human walking on earth.

Everybody is a hypocrite in one way or another.

We all have beliefs/principles we'll conveniently let go off when the time suits or times get hard. It's human nature.

Jesus was the exception as he was sent by the father to save us from ourselves and give the New Testament on how to have eternal life after our time has passed in this shytty world we live in. It's a message of hope for the world. You can't blame anyone for following that.

It's nothing to look down on either. People of great faith no matter the belief takeover rooms and have power/favor most folks can't understand.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Christians are flawed like literally every human walking on earth.

Everybody is a hypocrite in one way or another.

We all have beliefs/principles we'll conveniently let go off when the time suits or times get hard. It's human nature.

Jesus was the exception as he was sent by the father to save us from ourselves and give the New Testament on how to have eternal life after our time has passed in this shytty world we live in. It's a message of hope for the world. You can't blame anyone for following that.

It's nothing to look down on either. People of great faith no matter the belief takeover rooms and have power/favor most folks can't understand.

But they aren't worshipping Jesus, they're WORSHIPPING "Jesus".

And why do we get to conveniently gloss over the fact that there's mad similar stories out there just like his?

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
U got it. I'd have 2 watch something like that on Television, not the internet

You don't have to watch it now, just whenever you get the chance. Professor James Smalls is a world known scholar. He's been giving lectures on African history for decades. He brings nothing but facts.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
No, but the problem comes when they look down on people who aren't or try to force their beliefs on you. I had one tell me that it's impossible to be an atheist because first you have to acknowledge that something exists before you can disbelieve it. I was literally :whoo: at the ignorance.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
nikkas on here lying. The 'I don't like Christians because they're hypocrites' is a front. Cats don't like Christians they don't even know. Same people that diss white folks for stereotyping black folks out here doing the same but wanna talk about 'hypocrites' :camby:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Act as if not believing in God makes you intellectually superior.:heh:

:russell: Wake me up when most of you can make coherent arguments without making grammatical mistakes and spelling errors.

semtex

:)
Daps
I don't understand associating some dude's death with yourself and your fate.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
why are you so worried about the next person believes and doesn't believe?

instead of laughing and looking down on what you perceive as flaws in other people, why don't you focus on correcting the flaws within your own self?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
why are you so worried about the next person believes and doesn't believe?

instead of laughing and looking down on what you perceive as flaws in other people, why don't you focus on correcting the flaws within your own self?

Sounds like i scratched the surface of your belief. Because your reaction was typical.

Once u pull the curtain back on "j"zues it automatically begins 2 becom2 something else. And even though those "new revelations" make sense 2 u. U dont wanna deny it becuz of tha fear thats been instilled in u.

Act as if not believing in God makes you intellectually superior.:heh:

:russell: Wake me up when most of you can make coherent arguments without making grammatical mistakes and spelling errors.

Smart people know there's something else out there. The ones who dont, I don't get that either