Can you really laugh or look down upon a Christian if thats all they know foreal?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I mean. When people say things like "praise The Lord", or "Merry Christmas", or "Happy Easter", or "ask JESUS". Can you really gawk at them with pity as if they're a Less Intelligent being if thats all they kno... Black Christians, White Christians, Asian Christians, and all alike.

I cant say Father Flager is a jackass if he's never ventured outside of the lifestyle of Jesus. If he grew up in that Society then he's only going for what he knows.

If Kirk Franklin kinda believes secretely that deep down inside, in the very back of his mind. That "Jesus" is more of a Model of an Individual that was put here 2 model ourselves after instead of actually believing that he's God himself or a piece of God personally. Then how is he wrong for telling people that "Jesus is the way". If technically he already has pre-conceived notions about Humanity and telling people 2 be more "Christ-like" isnt necessarily a bad thing. In fact, its pretty good considering alot of our other Heros & Heroines we have 2 look up 2...... :francis: im just sayin :sadcam:

I mean. Most people know that there was no letter "j" in the language Jesus spake. But everybody still says "Jesus" anyway. "Thank you Jesus", "praise Jesus", "Dear Lord Jesus", etc etc. But who you're speaking of name wasn't "Jesus" so who exactly are you calling on?

:yeshrug:

Then somehow he's supposed to be the Son of King David but his "parents" were Joseph & Mary? Even if Mary was having affairs on the side, she wasn't doin it with King David.

But you can't really shyt on a Christian because Christianity doesn't talk about that part of itself :manny:. And if you wanna be real with it, Constantine knew wassup. He basically got a group of Religious Scholars together and made a "Best Of" religion 2 shut everybody up

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
i've seen too much hypocrisy/contradictions in religious people's lifestyles and statements to really care anymore so i just laugh at em' :yeshrug:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
i've seen too much hypocrisy/contradictions in religious people's lifestyles and statements to really care anymore so i just laugh at em' :yeshrug:

Yeah I dont get it. The second you start 2 scratch the surface on "Jesus", he quickly turns into something else. Constantine knew what wassup from the jump. Thats why he put Catholism into play.

Im pretty sure Akhenaten did too

Luna

All Star
Daps
It's true, it's mostly not their fault. Most of the older generation wasn't encouraged to think outside of the box - or go against the norm, in this case. They're not going to discard what they've been taught their whole lives.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was gonna make a thread on the ignorance but i chilled, but this shyt right here always has me like :mindblown: Being in a full head on collision and almost dying is being favored by god :what:

" yesterday I was in a wreck that totaled my car. I walked away from this accident with not one scratch or bruise! I was even fortunate enough to go help and Pray over and with the guy who hit me when he started to have an anxiety attack. Thank you Lord for protecting me! You want to know what being favored and covered by God looks like? Ask me all the things God has brought me through thus far! I'm forever grateful." :what:

12919859_10154713158027729_8839836025418268034_n.jpg

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
I was gonna make a thread on the ignorance but i chilled, but this shyt right here always has me like :mindblown: Being in a full head on collision and almost dying is being favored by god :what:

" yesterday I was in a wreck that totaled my car. I walked away from this accident with not one scratch or bruise! I was even fortunate enough to go help and Pray over and with the guy who hit me when he started to have an anxiety attack. Thank you Lord for protecting me! You want to know what being favored and covered by God looks like? Ask me all the things God has brought me through thus far! I'm forever grateful." :what:

12919859_10154713158027729_8839836025418268034_n.jpg

I've literally been in that type of situation numerous amount of times, even on a Bridgeover

But what does this or that have 2 do with "Jesus" tho? Serious question

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You can say this about every aspect of life:what:

Where you're born, your family (or lack thereof), your upbringing, influences, environment, etc. ALL of these factors make up the person you become, your mindstate and what you believe in.

Religious people are religious for a reason
Non-religious people are non-religious for a reason. The problem WITH BOTH SIDES is when you try to force your beliefs down others throats

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill compare it to santa claus

you get told that bullshyt when you're a kid. and you're young and impressionable, so you believe it. you cant look down on a kid who believes in santa claus

but you should grow up, gain some common sense, and then realize its bullshyt. you would look down on a grown man who believes in santa claus, and i look down on christians in the same way :heh: