Can you really laugh or look down upon a Christian if thats all they know foreal?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've literally been in that type of situation numerous amount of times, even on a Bridgeover

But what does this or that have 2 do with "Jesus" tho? Serious question
Has to do with god, not the same guy?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
No excuse . Especially for millenials
mfs spend all day on the internet
and waste it on worldstar and fb
when they can be gaining knowledge

99.5% of "christians" in America are confused and lost
if they weren't , tomorrow wouldnt be a "holiday" to them

christianity is the default religion in america because its not "strict" like islam
most christians "dont got the time" to submit to their creator 5x a day

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they live in a poor country where access to information is scarce then I'd understand. But someone living in a rich country with access to education and science and common sense really should have no business believing this bullshyt.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
ill compare it to santa claus

you get told that bullshyt when you're a kid. and you're young and impressionable, so you believe it. you cant look down on a kid who believes in santa claus

but you should grow up, gain some common sense, and then realize its bullshyt. you would look down on a grown man who believes in santa claus, and i look down on christians in the same way :heh:

But why look down on them when Historically, however u felt about him personally, literally meant "Life or Death" [give or take on the definition].

U have no choice but 2 acknowledge "Jesus" in most places of the Earth. Thats a pretty fair reason 2 believe in something.

If all you get is told that 24/7 without any Contradicting perspectives and without ever a dispute. Then its easy 2 adapt that as part of your everyday life & family tree becuz thats it for you and as far you know "it" works.

Human brains are a Muscle, they work off of repetition. If you keep flexin for "Jesus" you get strong in "Jesus"

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
I look down on Christians , Jewish faith, atheists, And Muslims

The only ones I look up to are Buddhists

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But why look down on them when Historically, however u felt about him personally, literally meant "Life or Death" [give or take on the definition].

U have no choice but 2 acknowledge "Jesus" in most places of the Earth. Thats a pretty fair reason 2 believe in something.

If all you get is told that 24/7 without any Contradicting perspectives and without ever a dispute. Then its easy 2 adapt that as part of your everyday life & family tree becuz thats it for you and as far you know "it" works.

Human brains are a Muscle, they work off of repetition. If you keep flexin for "Jesus" you get strong in "Jesus"
if they cant take a step back and realize that its ridiculous to believe that a man in the sky and his son are watching what they do, with zero evidence besides a novel, then i look down on them :heh:

jesus, if you're watching me? show up breh. im all eyes and ears

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
No excuse . Especially for millenials
mfs spend all day on the internet
and waste it on worldstar and fb
when they can be gaining knowledge

99.5% of "christians" in America are confused and lost
if they weren't , tomorrow wouldnt be a "holiday" to them

christianity is the default religion in america because its not "strict" like islam
most christians "dont got the time" to submit to their creator 5x a day

Yeah they do.

When they hear someone sneeze they say "Bless You"

Before they eat Dinner, alot of them say Grace

When someone Older hears someone Younger say something ignorant, they say that they'll "pray for you" or "bless your heart"

When some of them lay down at night they think and wish.

etc etc etc.......

If you're a Christian and u do that over the Course of a Day. Then technically you do pray to him 5x a day

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
if they cant take a step back and realize that its ridiculous to believe that a man in the sky and his son are watching what they do, with zero evidence besides a novel, then i look down on them :heh:

jesus, if you're watching me? show up breh. im all eyes and ears

I hear u but how is the concept of Greater Beings "watching" over us a radical idea? Even if you believe in Evolution I dont see how thats a weird concept

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Yeah they do.

When they hear someone sneeze they say "Bless You"

Before they eat Dinner, alot of them say Grace

When someone Older hears someone Younger say something ignorant, they say that they'll "pray for you" or "bless your heart"

When some of them lay down at night they think and wish.

etc etc etc.......

If you're a Christian and u do that over the Course of a Day. Then technically you do pray to him 5x a day

:mjlol:

even muslims say "bless you " or whatever , its courtesy . christians say bless you then go right back to doing whatever non christian shyt they do .

saying grace on a pagan holiday makes it ok

but thats after the fact . please explain to me how Christians celebrate pagan holidays . until thats explained , they should continue to be looked at as clowns

thats like a nikka from avalon turnin up on 4 3 day

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself

even muslims say "bless you " or whatever , its courtesy . christians say bless you then go right back to doing whatever non christian shyt they do .

saying grace on a pagan holiday makes it ok

but thats after the fact . please explain to me how Christians celebrate pagan holidays . until thats explained , they should continue to be looked at as clowns

I was just bein technical. shyt is true foreal. It count

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I was just bein technical. shyt is true foreal. It count

and thats why they are looked at as clowns . because "saying bless you " and saying your bedtime generic now i lay me nursery prayers is being submissive to God lmao . while appreciating gay marriage and celebrating pagan days .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I mean. When people say things like "praise The Lord", or "Merry Christmas", or "Happy Easter", or "ask JESUS". Can you really gawk at them with pity as if they're a Less Intelligent being if thats all they kno... Black Christians, White Christians, Asian Christians, and all alike.

I cant say Father Flager is a jackass if he's never ventured outside of the lifestyle of Jesus. If he grew up in that Society then he's only going for what he knows.

If Kirk Franklin kinda believes secretely that deep down inside, in the very back of his mind. That "Jesus" is more of a Model of an Individual that was put here 2 model ourselves after instead of actually believing that he's God himself or a piece of God personally. Then how is he wrong for telling people that "Jesus is the way". If technically he already has pre-conceived notions about Humanity and telling people 2 be more "Christ-like" isnt necessarily a bad thing. In fact, its pretty good considering alot of our other Heros & Heroines we have 2 look up 2...... :francis: im just sayin :sadcam:

I mean. Most people know that there was no letter "j" in the language Jesus spake. But everybody still says "Jesus" anyway. "Thank you Jesus", "praise Jesus", "Dear Lord Jesus", etc etc. But who you're speaking of name wasn't "Jesus" so who exactly are you calling on?

:yeshrug:

Then somehow he's supposed to be the Son of King David but his "parents" were Joseph & Mary? Even if Mary was having affairs on the side, she wasn't doin it with King David.

But you can't really shyt on a Christian because Christianity doesn't talk about that part of itself :manny:. And if you wanna be real with it, Constantine knew wassup. He basically got a group of Religious Scholars together and made a "Best Of" religion 2 shut everybody up
What mental freedom does an atheist have over a christian besides an excuse to be a low life.

The only backwards christian thinking is not fighting for yourself and thinking you can be brutalized and have genocide committed against you waiting for Jesus to come out the clouds.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
and thats why they are looked at as clowns . because "saying bless you " and saying your bedtime generic now i lay me nursery prayers is being submissive to God lmao . while appreciating gay marriage and celebrating pagan days .

Are you an Athiest, Luciferean, or a 5%?