Can you really laugh or look down upon a Christian if thats all they know foreal?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
What mental freedom does an atheist have over a christian besides an excuse to be a low life.

The only backwards christian thinking is not fighting for yourself and thinking you can be brutalized and have genocide committed against you waiting for Jesus to come out the clouds.

But what does that have to do with "Jesus" tho?

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Religion in 2016? I'm good on that. Just be a good person and treat fellow humans with respect. That's all I do. I refuse to believe some "god" is up there judging me. To see if I can make it to some fairy land or fiery land.

Then you have some mfers that don't even believe in evolution. Like how?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear u but how is the concept of Greater Beings "watching" over us a radical idea? Even if you believe in Evolution I dont see how thats a weird concept
not, but it should be vague and left at that

this "talking to jesus" bullshyt is :camby: jesus did this, watched me, i need to thank him? its all :camby:

of course there might be a greater power, but humans defintely dont know details about his personal life :dead:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Turn the other cheek
Love thy enemy
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Etc.
Make sense?

Not really. Becuz "Jesus" tells u 2 let your adversaries eat off of you. "Jesus" tells u 2 be prey for the world and do nothing about it. "Jesus" tells u 2 turn the other cheek in captivity

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
it dont matter . christians celebrate pagan holidays. it dont get more backwards than that. thats satanic

Nah. Satanism as I found out is somethin different. But thats a whole nutha subject.

But the mixing of "Jesus" and Pagan Rituals moreso happened outta convenience is what I think happened.

Both sides had strong views and they came to a compromise. It probably didn't have too much to do with "Jesus" as it did with "Jesus" if u know wat I mean.

I think people was just like "fukk it, we gon do what we gon do :yeshrug:". And shyt sort've like got stuck that way becuz the idea and concept of "Jesus" got more appealing over time and it had started to lose its original "idea" after a while and shyt never really got checked becuz people weren't that literate 2 begin with

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not really. Becuz "Jesus" tells u 2 let your adversaries eat off of you. "Jesus" tells u 2 be prey for the world and do nothing about it. "Jesus" tells u 2 turn the other cheek in captivity
Ok and the victim aspect is the only issue I have with it.

Atheist on the other hand don't have these restrictions and still don't do shyt but indulge in some kind of degenerate behavior. Behavior that's usually an adversary to their existence or freedom :manny:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
@DJDONTNOBODYPAYME And to all of my beloved brethren here. I understand why thou hath little faith in the Lord thy God for thy hath been manipulated and scorned by the false Christians that claim Christ. But verily I announce to ye, that Christ is real. All you must do is earnestly seek Him, and He will reveal Himself to you my friend.

Concerning the letter "J". You are correct my friend. That letter did not exist during the times of Jesus for the new testament was written in the greek language. Jesus' original name was Yeshua in hebrew and in the greek, He was called
Lisous
. Now when you translate those two words over to english, we get Jesus. Praise God.

I will gladly assist in any questions that you or any other may have concerning Christ or Christianity my friend. God bless you all.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
@DJDONTNOBODYPAYME And to all of my beloved brethren here. I understand why thou hath little faith in the Lord thy God for thy hath been manipulated and scorned by the false Christians that claim Christ. But verily I announce to ye, that Christ is real. All you must do is earnestly seek Him, and He will reveal Himself to you my friend.

Concerning the letter "J". You are correct my friend. That letter did not exist during the times of Jesus for the new testament was written in the greek language. Jesus' original name was Yeshua in hebrew and in the greek, He was called
Lisous
. Now when you translate those two words over to english, we get Jesus. Praise God.

I will gladly assist in any questions that you or any other may have concerning Christ or Christianity my friend. God bless you all.

Even given that. What about all of the other discrepancies in the story?

You cant talk about one thing. And ignore all of the rest

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Ok and the victim aspect is the only issue I have with it.

Atheist on the other hand don't have these restrictions and still don't do shyt but indulge in some kind of degenerate behavior. Behavior that's usually an adversary to their existence or freedom :manny:

But you cant just gloss over that and ignore everything else.

As far as we know it. Most Christians are pedophiles