Candidates Who Signed Up to Battle Donald Trump Must Get Past the Democratic Party First

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Is your issue that they're already endorsing candidates, that they're endorsing non progressive candidates, or just that they are endorsing candidates before they face primary challengers?

That it’s before the primary and that they are only asking about money (to feed consultants who have been parasites) and not caring about the profile of the electorate

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You guys really don't quit do you? :hhh::why:

???

We just don't want Dems who are beholden to financial power... and the DCCC to get off their model that's outdated... there are more impressive candidates at the grassroots

Some of these people the DCCC are backing have lost in 2016... and 2014 :mindblown:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Derailment
The Democratic Party is finished... That dem shutdown was just a distraction from the FISA memo thats circling above their heads... This scandal will make Watergate look like peanuts. Some big heads, and agencies are about to roll.

I may not like Trump, b.u.t I respect him going after big name corrupt politicians, The Deep State, and some powerful bloodline families.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
The Democratic Party is finished... That dem shutdown was just a distraction from the FISA memo thats circling above their heads... This scandal will make Watergate look like peanuts. Some big heads, and agencies are about to roll.

I may not like Trump, b.u.t I respect him going after big name corrupt politicians, The Deep State, and some powerful bloodline families.

:mjlol:

Another Trump troll.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
You guys really don't quit do you? :hhh::why:
"TEAM DEMOCRAT!"

What do democrats believe in?

"Doesn't matter!"

Most people here will probably vote democrat regardless, but there is nothing wrong with scrutinizing possible candidates and the process that goes into selecting those candidates either.

This idea that you can't be left and at the same time demand something from the party you're most likely to vote for is silly. Besides, I remember some very outspoken centerist on this board, who said the "primary process is the time to sort out the candidate". That is what is happening here.

I've personally seen this happen in my state. We had an army veteran running for the senate seat in 2018 who was gaining a lot of grassroot support. He believed in medicare for all and minimizing military intervention. He then basically dropped out because the "establishment" is backed the former democratic governor who is more centerist and told this dude he is on his own. He dropped out since he was basically told he would get no support nationally at all. The former democratic governor doesn't even have a list of issues on his site. As a liberal in a state with a sea of red, its very disheartening to see that. I vote every election but say if I was someone less politically active, that would be enough to make me say "fukk it" and not vote at all.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Stfu fekkit