Candidates Who Signed Up to Battle Donald Trump Must Get Past the Democratic Party First

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
so no one heard of the new FISA scandal:hhh:

... i suggest you do. before you try to come at me sideways playboi...
now once you read all that, tell the the Dem party is not finished.

I'll wait.
Man, I follow all “politricks”, to the minute, and am very informed about the facts, as well as the made up alt-Reich talking points. Are you referring to the memo that Devin fukkboi Nunes wrote himself, picking and choosing what to leave in and leave out? Yeah, that is a completely partisan make believe joint. In one post you say you don’t follow “politricks” and then you say you are informed because you stumbled on some make believe shyt on infowars or the_Douchebag? Get all the way the fukk outta here.
If you truly want to learn something about corrupt politicians, and corrupt nepotism, look no further than Naps mega thread. fukkface in chief is the most blatant corrupt politician in our lifetime.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
In order to establish whether a person is worthy of official backing, DCCC operatives will “rolodex” a candidate, according to a source familiar with the procedure. On the most basic level, it involves candidates being asked to pull out their smartphones, scroll through their contacts lists, and add up the amount of money their contacts could raise or contribute to their campaigns.

If the candidates’ contacts aren’t good for at least $250,000, or in some cases much more, they fail the test, and party support goes elsewhere.
:gucci:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im inclined to fall in line in 2020, but i'll be goddamned if these motherfukkers dont make it hard :wow:

if its as blatant as last primary i might say fukk it