CANELO JUST FAILED A DRUG TEST... :-/

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

By Golden Boy Promotions

As part of the voluntary testing program that Canelo Alvarez insisted on ahead of his May 5 fight, one of his results came back positive for trace levels of Clenbuterol, consistent with meat contamination that has impacted dozens of athletes in Mexico over the last years.

As Daniel Eichner, Director of SMRTL, the WADA-accredited lab that conducted the tests stated in his letter today, "These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination."

Upon receiving this information, Golden Boy immediately notified the Nevada State Athletic Commission and Gennady Golovkin's promoter, Tom Loeffler.

As has been planned, Canelo will immediately move his training camp from Mexico to the United States and will submit to any number and variety of additional tests that VADA deems necessary ahead of and after May 5.

Added Canelo: "I am an athlete who respects the sport and this surprises me and bothers me because it had never happened to me. I will submit to all the tests that require me to clarify this embarrassing situation and I trust that at the end the truth will prevail."

Canelo has tested clean dozens of times over the course of his previous 12 fights.

:patrice:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
It’s just those Mexican Cows , Chico
2d29f6111e7a46f6b5b4daba50a98f3e.png

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf is meat contamination?
Somebody on steroids was fuking a cow

Then it’s jizz was absorbed by the cow then eaten by canelo

I have come to the conclusion canelo just might be gay cause that’s a lot of jizz

:mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Somebody on steroids was fuking a cow

Then it’s jizz was absorbed by the cow then eaten by canelo

I have come to the conclusion canelo just might be gay cause that’s a lot of jizz

:mjgrin:
What is this? :hhh: