CANELO JUST FAILED A DRUG TEST... :-/

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Trace levels of Clenbuterol, consistent with meat contamination that has impacted dozens of athletes in Mexico over the last years.

As Daniel Eichner, Director of SMRTL, the WADA-accredited lab that conducted the tests stated in his letter today, "These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination

:dwillhuh:sohhh we just going to ignore this

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes you appreciate Manny pacquiao even more and his greatness as an elite clean athlete. :smugfavre:

I wonder if Floyd is going to say something about this shyt? Esp since its Oscar related. For once I actually want to know his thoughts on something.
:ufdup: you need to thank floyd joy mayweather Jr for bringing drug testing to the sport

Manny barely slipped through the cracks:ufdup:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
:comeon:My issue with this is you expect the public to believe that a multi-million dollar athlete would unknowingly ingest mexico’s meat which is well known to be contaminated with a steroid right before the biggest fight of his career not because it will give him a competive advantage but because he is unable to secure a clean beef supply. I mean that is your excuse

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:comeon:My issue with this is you expect the public to believe that a multi-million dollar athlete would unknowingly ingest mexico’s meat which is well known to be contaminated with a steroid right before the biggest fight of his career not because it will give him a competive advantage but because he is unable to secure a clean beef supply. I mean that is your excuse

A steroid that just so happens to improve stamina :huhldup:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So everytime a Mexican athlete fails a test for the same sh*t "It was the meat"? Lolol you might as well not test them at all for it if its always the meat.

Canelo is a boxer, he knows what he's putting into his body. If this mf'er want me to believe that he's eating sh*tty super mercado beef he's trippin. You know that mf'er is eating the good sh*t. Hell he's got enough money to get meat from America shipped to Mexico if it's THAT big of an issue.

He got caught coming off a cycle period. Boxing is so fukking corrupt.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
He didn't that GGG fade is all. :manny: I don't blame him either. :francis: If that is one fighter if I was boxing at Canelo's level to avoid it would be Triple G.:snoop:
Triple G hits like One Punch Man. :pachaha::to:

giphy.gif