Canelo vacates WBC belt, still wants Golovkin fight

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Dude I just said he ducked Ward. Not to mention he has NEVER faced let alone beat a top level fighter.

You said, and I quote:

boyboy said:
You won't ever see a more protected fighter than GGG

So Im asking you to explain how he's the most protected fighter we'll ever see?:ohhh:

Did he duck Ward...yes. But who else has he ducked or hid from in order for you to proclaim he's the most protected fighter we'll ever see when I just seen Dusty Hernandez-Harrison on my tv screen Saturday night?:ohhh:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Like I said before, Canelo is pulling a Bowe by giving a :yawkyawk: to the WBC!

And I'm siding with him just like I Bowe. fukk the WBC!

This fight is most likely still gonna happen, it's just gonna happen on Canelo's terms. When you the boss, you do what you want

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
You said, and I quote:

So Im asking you to explain how he's the most protected fighter we'll ever see?:ohhh:

Did he duck Ward...yes. But who else has he ducked or hid from in order for you to proclaim he's the most protected fighter we'll ever see when I just seen Dusty Hernandez-Harrison on my tv screen Saturday night?:ohhh:
I don't recall him ever responding to Lara or Andrade when they called him out.

Not that I'm calling it ducking either tho since there wasn't any talks between those camps that we know about, or any $$ offers.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I doubt he's being "protected" from Lara...Lara's not THAT good for anyone to be protected from him:heh:

Lara might lose on Saturday though:lupe:
If Lara has another struggle fight with Vanes and/or takes a L, hopefully that stops all these nonsensical GGG-Lara talks

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He did duck SOG....but how is GGG the most protected fighter ever?:dwillhuh:

What fighters were he being protected from?:ohhh:
Nobody other than Lara at 160 which makes sense considering he wants the nelo payday
I doubt he's being "protected" from Lara...Lara's not THAT good for anyone to be protected from him:heh:

Lara might lose on Saturday though:lupe:
Maybe not protected but it's clear that K2 wants the nelo fight they won't risk an L to lara

Instead he will face Jacobs and BJS

Nelo will fight lemiux and rasa do

2017 or 2018 nelo will fight lil g at 160 or lil g can come to 155 and get this work.

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
Nobody other than Lara at 160 which makes sense considering he wants the nelo payday

Maybe not protected but it's clear that K2 wants the nelo fight they won't risk an L to lara

Instead he will face Jacobs and BJS

Nelo will fight lemiux and rasa do

2017 or 2018 nelo will fight lil g at 160 or lil g can come to 155 and get this work.
If they don't fight each other next, there better be a signed contract like Ward/Kov that garuntees their fight is next.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
If they don't fight each other next, there better be a signed contract like Ward/Kov that garuntees their fight is next.
That's what I'm sure they are goona do bit if this fight doesn't happen boxing is in trouble

Ward-lil g

Loma-Rigondeaux

Loma-Walters

Crawford-pac man

AB-Crawford

There's too many fights not being made

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Well just like politics with anything else we don't have to like it, not at all but that's the way things work. GGG does need Canelo. Sure he can keep knocking out Wade's trusted brand of JobbersTM but he's not a young kid with many more years in his prime, to reach that higher level faster he needs a superfight. They was using the belt as a way of making GGG the A side with the terms so Canelo team have decided here take your belt we will be just fine. Fight will still happen but the terms will be mostly on Canelo's now.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said before, Canelo is pulling a Bowe by giving a :yawkyawk: to the WBC!

And I'm siding with him just like I Bowe. fukk the WBC!

This fight is most likely still gonna happen, it's just gonna happen on Canelo's terms. When you the boss, you do what you want
Can't remember clearly but wasn't that a tactic so that Bowe wouldn't fight Lennox Lewis

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Can't remember clearly but wasn't that a tactic so that Bowe wouldn't fight Lennox Lewis
No it wasn't. It was to rid themselves of dealing with the WBC who were (and still are) crooked as hell, and were going to strip Bowe and give it to Lewis. They had it out for Bowe because of his manager Rock Newman who was chastising them and Don King every chance they got. Newman hated King and made it clear he didn't want to work with him, which didn't sit well with the WBC who at the time King had wrapped around his fingers.

Everybody talks about Bowe ducking, but the reality is that Lewis turned down Bowe more times than Bowe turned down Lewis. Even after the WBC belt incident, Bowe reached out to Lennox multiple times to make the fight and was turned down every time. The whole whole Bowe ducking Lewis was always a myth. But of course Lewis went on to have the better career, and unfortunately it's always the winners that re-write history

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agree.

I want to see Canelo face these new top tier Junior Middleweights and GGG face these new top tier Super Middleweights. Both are avoiding moving up/down imo.

there just isnt any interest out there. these are the 2 top guys out there in those two divisions. Charlo twins are decent fighters but they arent draws and they arent very exciting. Lara still isnt a name guy or super exciting either. Kirkland and Trout are washed up. Andrade is still a nobody until he gets bigger names on his resume. Nothing much at 160 either. Jacobs? :ehh: I actually would like to see him and Quillin again. think he caught Quillin cold and could be an exciting 2nd fight.

Canelo-GGG needs to happen now. there is no reason to wait any longer.