Canelo vacates WBC belt, still wants Golovkin fight

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there just isnt any interest out there. these are the 2 top guys out there in those two divisions. Charlo twins are decent fighters but they arent draws and they arent very exciting. Lara still isnt a name guy or super exciting either. Kirkland and Trout are washed up. Andrade is still a nobody until he gets bigger names on his resume. Nothing much at 160 either. Jacobs? :ehh: I actually would like to see him and Quillin again. think he caught Quillin cold and could be an exciting 2nd fight.

Canelo-GGG needs to happen now. there is no reason to wait any longer.

jermall Charlo has 23 wins 18 by KO, how he's not exciting. all he does his KO people, but he's boring, GGG does and he's exciting. Jermall moving up to 160 sooner than later anyway so GGG's days are numbered he don't gotta worry about Canelo. People talk all this prime stuff when he sees fit, this is why boxing fans are a joke, boxers are in their primes in their 20's to late 20's, Canelo against anyone of the Charlo's is a great fighter. Lubin will be in the mix in a few years, Kell brook is having trouble makig 147 he will be at 154 sooner than later. plenty of young gunners.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Like I said before, Canelo is pulling a Bowe by giving a :yawkyawk: to the WBC!

And I'm siding with him just like I Bowe. fukk the WBC!

This fight is most likely still gonna happen, it's just gonna happen on Canelo's terms. When you the boss, you do what you want
It better happen on some kind of terms after all that tough talk after the KO and saying "Mexicans don't fukk around". What kind of SELF ETHER game is this nygga playing? Absurd.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the belt did matter to canelo. If it didnt, he wouldn't have paid the fee. He was simply counting on wbc to say "fukk you gennady, red puss is our boy". When wbc said, "no, you need to fight him", suddenly "the belt doesn't matter". There is no way red puss comes out of this looking good. Even if there is a catchweight fight. Clown said, "we can fight right now, at 160". This has to be one of the most epic self ethers in boxing history. Pay fees for a belt you dont care about.

....pretty much

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
That's what I'm sure they are goona do bit if this fight doesn't happen boxing is in trouble

Ward-lil g

Loma-Rigondeaux

Loma-Walters

Crawford-pac man

AB-Crawford

There's too many fights not being made
ward is 2 divisions higher than ggg.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
It better happen on some kind of terms after all that tough talk after the KO and saying "Mexicans don't fukk around". What kind of SELF ETHER game is this nygga playing? Absurd.
....pretty much
Nah, ain't no self ether, he gives no fukks what any haters think of him. He wants a PBF type payday, so he will be stubborn until he gets it

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Nah, ain't no self ether, he gives no fukks what any haters think of him. He wants a PBF type payday, so he will be stubborn until he gets it

He gives no fukks what people think of him yet he directly addressed the allegations that he was scared of GGG. Going as far as inviting him into the ring and saying he'd fight at 160lbs to prove he wasn't scared huh :mjlol:

Oscar dumb ass marketed him as not being scared of anybody trying throw darts at Floyd, and canelo parroted that shyt. now he getting ROASTED on social media and his PPV numbers will be even worst than they were against khan if he doesn't give fans what they want. that nikka TRAPPED :russ:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Should have happened at 168. When ward was there
That fight would have only happened at 168 cuz ward was on his way up already, ggg is not on his way up and fighting comfortably at 160.. If ward and ggg would have fought I believe it would have been wards last fight at 168.. Canelo has had what his last 6 fights at middleweight?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jermall Charlo has 23 wins 18 by KO, how he's not exciting. all he does his KO people, but he's boring, GGG does and he's exciting. Jermall moving up to 160 sooner than later anyway so GGG's days are numbered he don't gotta worry about Canelo. People talk all this prime stuff when he sees fit, this is why boxing fans are a joke, boxers are in their primes in their 20's to late 20's, Canelo against anyone of the Charlo's is a great fighter. Lubin will be in the mix in a few years, Kell brook is having trouble makig 147 he will be at 154 sooner than later. plenty of young gunners.

just need to see Jermall ko some better opposition. I mean K9 is the biggest name on his resume and Sechew Powell and Joel Juilo stopped him 10 years ago. n where they at? I did say GGG aint nothing special but he is farther along than those guys. they just arent PPV material yet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just need to see Jermall ko some better opposition. I mean K9 is the biggest name on his resume and Sechew Powell and Joel Juilo stopped him 10 years ago. n where they at? I did say GGG aint nothing special but he is farther along than those guys. they just arent PPV material yet.

Who do you want him to fight then he's champ. You keep talking resumes to come up with excuses for a top fighter not to fight another fighter, how else are suppose to get names on their resume. This exactly why GGG has no names on his resume, because he refuses the fighters with names that call him out.
Charlo got the belt now K9 is irrelevant, it's a new generation, old fighters are suppose to lose to younger. He fighting Trout next, which is the next logical step to put him in position to fight Canelo or move up.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Golovkin is gonna have to wait until next Cinco de Mayo to fight Canelo.

De La Hoya is such a fukkin joke.

:camby:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
ban bet, ggg beats canelo.

Bet, and I want you to admit, you hate me because I'm always right

you are no nothing fraud just like GGG

its a lifetime bet.

Bet, I ain't bytch made like black jesus

This is an easy bet for me, just like when I said Manny was gonna be easier than Maidana

GGG is tailored made for Canelo, who is straight up and down with no special effects.

Don't bytch up when it happens

and I want you to admit you are a moron that fell for the HBO hype job once again

@cook @Brooklynzson #thering

lifetime ip adress ban bet between us two.

Make it for the entire site to not just for this forum, getting rid of you morons one at a time

I remember you was a pactard talking about Floyd was scared, you still ain't learn your lesson

well you gonna learn this time

its the whole account, not just the ring.

pbAtmRM.gif

:lolbron: