Canelo's soul being shaked by Gennady

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Canelo aint built for 160, period.
They can get Canelo any S&C coach they want, the fact that when he spars he doesn't spar a hard 3min and they allow him to rest on the ropes, nothing will change.
Man moved up and ate the boogyman best shots :russ:

Its. Easy win for.nelo come.2nd fight
Just tighten then conditioning and he's Gucci

Fred

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Fred
Man moved up and felt the power and started running to the point he tired himself out.
Until he gets a new trainer nothing new will change with his fighting in spurts and laying on the ropes lazily

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Family I was confused as fukk as to why GGG didn't stay on his ass after he saw Canelo drop his hands and shake his head like that.
He was paying Canelo too much respect.
That and I think he is legit struggling to make weight easily now.
After the Brook fight he doesn't look the same after weigh in, probably time for him to move up and become food if we're honest.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Canelo aint built for 160, period.
They can get Canelo any S&C coach they want, the fact that when he spars he doesn't spar a hard 3min and they allow him to rest on the ropes, nothing will change.

THIs x100

even if canelo can beat GGG in the rematch, its clear he aint built for the weight class. alotta dudes will give him trouble. i see jacobs beating him handedly

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
He was paying Canelo too much respect.
That and I think he is legit struggling to make weight easily now.
After the Brook fight he doesn't look the same after weigh in, probably time for him to move up and become food if we're honest.

i think canelo in first 3 rounds earned that respect from ggg. he landed some big body shots that def got ggg off him. but once canelo started to gas ,and go deeper into the rounds, he didnt have the cardio to keep ggg off him.

ggg is absoltely relentless. gave canelo no break, no rest, and jus wore him down and broke him down.

i see shyt like this in gyms all the time. if canelo had the cardio, he'd be able to beat ggg.

but as trainers always say, cardio is the most important thing in any fight. its what separates a regluar fighter, from a hall of famer.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
i think canelo in first 3 rounds earned that respect from ggg. he landed some big body shots that def got ggg off him. but once canelo started to gas ,and go deeper into the rounds, he didnt have the cardio to keep ggg off him.

ggg is absoltely relentless. gave canelo no break, no rest, and jus wore him down and broke him down.

i see shyt like this in gyms all the time. if canelo had the cardio, he'd be able to beat ggg.

but as trainers always say, cardio is the most important thing in any fight. its what separates a regluar fighter, from a hall of famer.
Thing is GGG never made a concerted effort to bang the body or stay in Canelo's chest when he was on the ropes, he was content to look for that big one shot and that isn't his usual MO, that was strange to me, especially.
I think if Canelo had the cardio there would be no difference, he likes to fight in spurts and lean on the ropes out of habit now, and until he drop Chepo and dedicates to a new trainer, he is going to be relaying on Oscar paying off judges, because he doesn't have the mind or want to fight the way he needs to fight to be successful at 160. IMHO.
He needs to be a come forward pressure fighter, because whe he starts fighting the guys that are actually MW size and not relatively small like GGG is he won't beable to sit back and try to counter like he did at 154 (and failed against trout, lara, and Floyd imo) against top 160 talent. They are going to beat his ass trying that shyt, especially someone like a more seasoned Charlo or a Demetrius Andrade or Jacobs, who he'll never fight because they are all Haymon guys.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Where was GGG power though? This man moved up, and wasn't fazed. This was a great fight, canelo had to throw more punches. He was a lil gased. I respect canelo so much more after this fight. Cant wait for round 2
He couldn't get off like he usually does against canelo. Canelo also hits back and made him think twice. Not saying everyone GGG fought previously were body bags but the slipperiness and power of canelo made it a not normal fight for GGG. He didn't have many opportunities to just load up.

Canelo still loss imo. Also this fight proved to me Andre ward would handle GGG easily. But he is playing in LHW now. :francis:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fred
This would be saying something if he hadn't ALWAYS had conditioning problems though. It's not like this is the first fight where Canelo's tired.

I think GGG washes him in the rematch.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thing is GGG never made a concerted effort to bang the body or stay in Canelo's chest when he was on the ropes, he was content to look for that big one shot and that isn't his usual MO, that was strange to me, especially.
I think if Canelo had the cardio there would be no difference, he likes to fight in spurts and lean on the ropes out of habit now, and until he drop Chepo and dedicates to a new trainer, he is going to be relaying on Oscar paying off judges, because he doesn't have the mind or want to fight the way he needs to fight to be successful at 160. IMHO.
He needs to be a come forward pressure fighter, because whe he starts fighting the guys that are actually MW size and not relatively small like GGG is he won't beable to sit back and try to counter like he did at 154 (and failed against trout, lara, and Floyd imo) against top 160 talent. They are going to beat his ass trying that shyt, especially someone like a more seasoned Charlo or a Demetrius Andrade or Jacobs, who he'll never fight because they are all Haymon guys.

Freddie Roach for Canello? maybe JDJ?