Canelo's soul being shaked by Gennady

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Canelo wasn't phased by any of GGG punches mean while GGG knees buckled after one of Canelo's shots. The damage could be seen all over GGG face while while Canelo could have gone to the club right after the fight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Where was GGG power though? This man moved up, and wasn't fazed. This was a great fight, canelo had to throw more punches. He was a lil gased. I respect canelo so much more after this fight. Cant wait for round 2
Canelo simply has a neck like a pitt, he aint being dropped no time soon.....His chin and flush shots he took always impressed me.....

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:bryan:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Did they have VADA back then :mjpls:
80's clearly off eye was the most roided out era, the speed of fighters, skillset, body types, I watch and be like we are in the 2000s what went on then couldnt have been clean, SRL, Tyson, majority of them nikkas....

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Thing is GGG never made a concerted effort to bang the body or stay in Canelo's chest when he was on the ropes, he was content to look for that big one shot and that isn't his usual MO, that was strange to me,
There's nothing strange about it. Dude is terrible fighting on the inside and he didn't want to put hinself in the line of fire. Canelo hit him with some nasty punches every time he tried to go inside and after that little g wanted no parts of an inside fight. Even super Mario said little g didn't go to the body because of canelo's counter punching. Dude is too slow and not good enough defensively to attack canelo's body. If he goes to the body more in the rematch he's getting knocked out or badly hurt. And he knows that

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
GGG was not fighting at range to let of what he usually does....He was closing the distance out of concern of what Canelo might could do.....I hope their is less reserve on his end in this next jawn :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
His conditioning has been a problem his entire career. Why people expect that change is beyond me.
exactly..i have posts from way back 2012 in here making light of canelo's struggle cardio.he is in his prime..this should never be an issue for him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course, he was hurt. But he took it, props to him. Recovered well. I think Nelo was hurt a couple times during the fight. I also think GGG was hurt too but he covers it up well, very well. With about 45 seconds left in the last round, he ate a counter right uppercut to the body that sapped the life out of him. He had to back away for a bit before throwing some weak ass arm punches. If this was a 15-rounder, it would've been very interesting. I gotta give both of these guys credit for their intestinal fortitude.