Can’t believe I had a domestic violence incident…

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
So I’ve really been in shock the last two days, and I had to just get my thoughts together. Before I read any of these comments, let me expound on some things: no, he had never hit me before. Yes, he was very controlling and verbally abusive. I stupidly thought that after a year he would have changed out of that, and I saw the first signs of him reverting back to his old ways on Thursday and by Saturday this incident happened. Yes, I know that that’s how these things usually progress, but with that being said, I’m still shocked that it happened. Without going so much into the situation, he deliberately got out of his car to fukk me up. Meaning, he could’ve just drove off, and he chose to get out the car to fukk me up. my neighbors were witnesses to the whole thing. I am very, very embarrassed by that and lastly, I live alone, and my family did not know that I had reconciled with him. My friends didn’t even know. So that’s the reason why I wrote this here.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So I’ve really been in shock the last two days, and I had to just get my thoughts together. Before I read any of these comments, let me expound on some things: no, he had never hit me before. Yes, he was very controlling and verbally abusive. I stupidly thought that after a year he would have changed out of that, and I saw the first signs of him reverting back to his old ways on Thursday and by Saturday this incident happened. Yes, I know that that’s how these things usually progress, but with that being said, I’m still shocked that it happened. Without going so much into the situation, he deliberately got out of his car to fukk me up. Meaning, he could’ve just drove off, and he chose to get out the car to fukk me up. my neighbors were witnesses to the whole thing. I am very, very embarrassed by that and lastly, I live alone, and my family did not know that I had reconciled with him. My friends didn’t even know. So that’s the reason why I wrote this here.

Get out of there sis. All jokes aside. Don't become a statistic.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
That’s some psycho shyt, I’d get a gun if I were you or have your brother (if you have one) stay with you. :huhldup:

Studious one

Daps
That’s some psycho shyt, I’d get a gun if I were you or have your brother (if you have one) stay with you. :huhldup:
My son is a marine, and I know someone that was a sniper in the Marines as well. That was the first thing that he said to me was, I would’ve found him, and he wouldn’t have even seen it coming.

Studious one

Daps
Get out of there sis. All jokes aside. Don't become a statistic.
I’m not really worried. I know that sounds crazy to say. He is a correctional officer and, I feel like that would be a deterrent. I’m going to keep looking at this thread to see any of you guys reaction to me saying this but I don’t worry about it. I am in North Carolina, and I live on one part of the outskirts of Raleigh, and he lives on the other outskirts.

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
We’ve never seriously interacted OP but I’m Glad you’re okay. Please be careful. Some of these dudes out here are power hungry, insecure and nuts. They aren’t good people and would gladly re-violate.

Proud of you for walking away and please tell us if you need any help finding support or emotional resources. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Had to call the cops on this piece of shyt for putting his hands on me last night. I still can’t believe I went through that shyt. I’m pressing full charges. I’m still fukking shocked. Never again.

Hey straight up…. Sorry to hear you went through what you went through. Definitely make sure you end whatever situation you was in stay away.

Prayers out to you

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m not really worried. I know that sounds crazy to say. He is a correctional officer and, I feel like that would be a deterrent. I’m going to keep looking at this thread to see any of you guys reaction to me saying this but I don’t worry about it. I am in North Carolina, and I live on one part of the outskirts of Raleigh, and he lives on the other outskirts.

Just saw you said you in NC

I’m in Charlotte with @Henry Orbit @Pressure @Responsible Allen Iverson

@Jparker I believe he in Raleigh

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:francis: Them nikkas be crazy af. Hope you doing okay.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
My son is a marine, and I know someone that was a sniper in the Marines as well. That was the first thing that he said to me was, I would’ve found him, and he wouldn’t have even seen it coming.
I was going to say drop the addy cuz I'm going to be Raleigh in May we like to start shyt with locals for fun during family reunions..... but this mf is crazy crazy.

A history of manipulation on top of being a CO and he knows you have actual shooters on deck but still putting hands on you. Let your fam know, file a restraining, cut off ties and let shyt play out. His dumb ass will either fall back or act up and get dealt with.