Can’t believe I had a domestic violence incident…

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Had to call the cops on this piece of shyt for putting his hands on me last night. I still can’t believe I went through that shyt. I’m pressing full charges. I’m still fukking shocked. Never again.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Had to call the cops on this piece of shyt for putting his hands on me last night. I still can’t believe I went through that shyt. I’m pressing full charges. I’m still fukking shocked. Never again.

Are you at least safe from any harm at the moment, whether it be any ongoing physical pain from the altercation or dude seeking more trouble?

Studious one

Daps
Please dont go back

From experience he will harrass you with all the baby im sorry in the world and try to guilt trip you and sweet talk you in to forgiving.

But if u go back you devalue yourself and the beating will be worse next time.

One more time
Please dont go back
That’s what my sister said. I’m not. I’m done. I STILL can’t believe it. Never a fukking gain

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Yeah. I’m crying as I write this. I can’t believe I went through that shyt. I’m so fukking upset at myself.

I'm sorry to hear that. Make sure you take care of any legal procedures to keep dude away from you and just drop the person altogether from your life, in case you happen to be a person that has a hard time separating from people. Abusers never deserve a second chance and far too many give it to them.

I won't say anymore as I obviously have no details on the entire situation, but I'll just say protect yourself, be wary of everyone until they prove otherwise (a should be-lengthy process, no need for lingering paranoia, though) and learn from any mistakes you made in this episode as well. I know it may sound simple to the point of patronizing, but in the highly emotional state you're in it's very easy to lose grasp of those simple things to ensure self-security.

Studious one

Daps
I'm sorry to hear that. Make sure you take care of any legal procedures to keep dude away from you and just drop the person altogether from your life, in case you happen to be a person that has a hard time separating from people. Abusers never deserve a second chance and far too many give it to them.

I won't say anymore as I obviously have no details on the entire situation, but I'll just say protect yourself, be wary of everyone until they prove otherwise (a should be-lengthy process, no need for lingering paranoia, though) and learn from any mistakes you made in this episode as well. I know it may sound simple to the point of patronizing, but in the highly emotional state you're in it's very easy to lose grasp of those simple things to ensure self-security.
No I’m not. This shyt is the proverbial straw.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Even then it's not your fault (he's grown and he should know better) and you did the right thing in deciding that enough was enough. If possible, you can get a restraining order on him if you do decide to press charges (I think even then they will grant one automatically but you have to check to make sure). I'm not sure how it works in whichever state you're in but most should allow for 2 week orders (I think may be shorter or longer but they are known as TRO - temporary restraining orders - someone with more knowledge on this would be more helpful).