Can't believe nikkaz out here simping like this .. Flying women out to cook for & foot play ?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
My cousin said she got some out of state dudes all on her line ..

She said she got some simp nikka hit her up last night talking bout he on some gourmet shyt , cooking up Lobster Thermidor and some Wagyu Rib-Eyes. :leon:

And then he sent her this :mjlol::

EM6NbL0WsAcWC8r.jpg

Then she's a cool chick , she said she tried to be nice and joke and asked him :

" You cooking and broadcasting it .. When you gonna invite me over to a dinner party or something ? " :usure:

She said she just met him online and he was already pressing her with sexual innuendos .. she said she rebuffed them but then ,

She texted me and said he hit her back with this :mjgrin: :

D0dpWYvUwAApeyD.jpg

:picard:

I was thinking to myself :patrice: .. "I bet thats a Coli breh " :francis:

tenor.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
simps are like roaches
one dies but 1000 other sprout

I've seen simps buy women cars, pay bills, fly out, give money every month it's just utterly pathetic. The other morning I was at walmart and received a text from this chick she asked me whats up and i'm like i'm just at walmart, next thing she asks me if I can buy her a giftcard and scratch it and send her the information. I was like sure I'm a gentleman since i'm already here:yeshrug: just transfer me the money and once I get it I'll buy it for you.

I then get called a a$$hole :gucci::mjcry:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
simps are like roaches
one dies but 1000 other sprout

I've seen simps buy women cars, pay bills, fly out, give money every month it's just utterly pathetic. The other morning I was at walmart and received a text from this chick she asked me whats up and i'm like i'm just at walmart, next thing she asks me if I can buy her a giftcard and scratch it and send her the information. I was like sure I'm a gentleman since i'm already here:yeshrug: just transfer me the money and once I get it I'll buy it for you.

I then get called a a$$hole :gucci::mjcry:
And they expect $$$ without giving up p*ssy

the nerve :mjlol: