Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
:salute:

Good read right there, I am not even mad they slowed down with the promotion. Thanks @Realdealholy

Reviews for Civil War are slowly trickling down and the first impressions for BP seem very positive.

===

New CIVIL WAR Photos Bring Us Behind The Battle

What are they saying? That the movie is fully a sequel to The Winter Soldier. I've been telling you this for a while, but now that the film is finished it seems to be confirmed - this isn't Avengers 2.5, but rather Captain America 3, and it truly focuses on Cap and Bucky. I have been told that Spider-Man is great, and that the film doesn't waste time on retelling his origin. We all get it, and the movie just moves along. I've been told that Black Panther is phenomenal, and that Chadwick Boseman is a major addition to the MCU. This movie picks up the pieces of Avengers: Age of Ultron in surprising and human ways and makes us feel the true cost of Sokovia. And I've been told that the last half hour of the film is brutal, both physically and emotionally. One person told me that the last act plays out as an emotional horror movie because the film gives both Tony and Steve solid reasoning, and because it truly makes you feel the depths of this schism.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:salute:

Good read right there, I am not even made they slowed down with the promotion. Thanks @Realdealholy
im-ready.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
BMD has spoken to sources that have seen the latest screening of Marvel's Captain America: Civil War, and they claim the film is very much a continuation of The Winter Soldier, with the relationship between Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes being the focus.

On top of that, newcomers to the Marvel Cinematic Universe are getting high-praise. "I have been told that Spider-Man is great, and that the film doesn't waste time on retelling his origin," BMD reports. "We all get it, and the movie just moves along. I've been told that Black Panther is phenomenal, and that Chadwick Boseman is a major addition to the MCU."

Lastly, it sounds like fans will need to bring a box of tissues with them for the final act. "And I've been told that the last half hour of the film is brutal, both physically and emotionally," BMD adds. "One person told me that the last act plays out as an emotional horror movie because the film gives both Tony and Steve solid reasoning, and because it truly makes you feel the depths of this schism."

:to:

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
BMD has spoken to sources that have seen the latest screening of Marvel's Captain America: Civil War, and they claim the film is very much a continuation of The Winter Soldier, with the relationship between Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes being the focus.

On top of that, newcomers to the Marvel Cinematic Universe are getting high-praise. "I have been told that Spider-Man is great, and that the film doesn't waste time on retelling his origin," BMD reports. "We all get it, and the movie just moves along. I've been told that Black Panther is phenomenal, and that Chadwick Boseman is a major addition to the MCU."

Lastly, it sounds like fans will need to bring a box of tissues with them for the final act. "And I've been told that the last half hour of the film is brutal, both physically and emotionally," BMD adds. "One person told me that the last act plays out as an emotional horror movie because the film gives both Tony and Steve solid reasoning, and because it truly makes you feel the depths of this schism."

:to:
I'm gonna have to marathon Avengers, 1 & 2, Iron-Man 1 & 2, Cap 1 & 2, and re-read Civil War while marinating myself in baby oil to make sure my body is properly ready for this film.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just wanna say I have wayyyyyy more confidence in the Russo Brothers than I had in Joss Whedon.

I think he's one of the most overrated muthafukkahs out there.

The first 3/4's of the Avengers was :russell:

And Age Of Ultron was totally:scust:

I think the Russo's found their lane in comic book movies.

Marvel lucked out there.I think they're on their way to legend status.Just got a good feeling about them:blessed: