Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There's no actual beef with the studios it's purely crazy ass fans on both sides:mjlol: Marvel needs BVS to be successful to test how darker storylines would work and vice versa fo DC. Right now marketing for DC is full throttle so there will probably be a trailer for BVS logically since there aren't really any other major movies coming :manny:
Yeah exactly. 95% of the time when they talk about each other it is complimentary. The fans take it to the adversary level.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
There's no actual beef with the studios it's purely crazy ass fans on both sides:mjlol: Marvel needs BVS to be successful to test how darker storylines would work and vice versa fo DC. Right now marketing for DC is full throttle so there will probably be a trailer for BVS logically since there aren't really any other major movies coming :manny:
Well said breh :wow: Imma watch both civil war and BVS. Will def enjoy both

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Doesn't mean shyt to me:yeshrug: Coulson, Loki, Fury, Ward, have all "died" at one point. They need to pull that trigger and have someone get got for real:francis:

Sorry Cap :mjcry:@Winter Soldier
Soon

tumblr_mymdm0vELC1r2g6qno3_500.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Not gonna lie, this kinda worries me.

It shouldn't. James Gunn said the same thing about Thanos when he wrote "Guardians Of The Galaxy". As long as you don't completely fukk the character up Marvel lets you write them however you want.

Fred.