CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It’s funny how some folks try to prop this movie or or put it #1 as a way to shyt on some of the other Marvel movies or to downgrade A3, 4, or BP.:mjlol:

When in reality, all those movies are worthy enough to be considered the best or top movie and in many ways are interchangeable :wow:
fukk that that stupidass cat eye bullshyt down played the fukk out of Furys character :hhh:fukk Marvel vs DC bullshyt I don't give a fukk what else you say THAT writers decision was fukking stupid. Don't you dare bring that trolling bullshyt to me before you respond. Otherwise carry on.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Could've gave Fury a dope ass mini arc on some betrayal shyt which it looked like they were setting up and THAT'S what they do? That movie felt like it should've came out during phase one it's in the Antman 2 category for me I can't watch that film a second time it was just bad.:hhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukk that that stupidass cat eye bullshyt down played the fukk out of Furys character :hhh:fukk Marvel vs DC bullshyt I don't give a fukk what else you say THAT writers decision was fukking stupid. Don't you dare bring that trolling bullshyt to me before you respond. Otherwise carry on.

at the quote you chose to quote:dwillhuh:

to your response:gucci:

What??? :dahell::mindblown::mindblown:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Could've gave Fury a dope ass mini arc on some betrayal shyt which it looked like they were setting up and THAT'S what they do? That movie felt like it should've came out during phase one it's in the Antman 2 category for me I can't watch that film a second time it was just bad.:hhh:
Damn @Ironman was going in on somebody. :damn:

main-qimg-01c30437ba5e771608bc9ecc1ca87a5a