Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Foreigners also said Aquaman was amazing soooo....

Brazilian people dont lie tho.
:ufdup:

Except if you ask a Brazilian broad if she got any STDs.
:nononiggsmj:

Its crazy.... I been saying "appreciate the foreigners"

Its funny how just a few years ago back when IM3 dropped and they was trynna get that overseas market.... some cats shytted on that and claimed "its all about domestic and dont matter what these films do overseas."

Now fast forward some years later and we praising the foreign markets and "China" specifically.:russ:

Hilarious

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Matter fact!:krs:

I think a few years back.. when me and others was praising foreign numbers of movies like A2 or IM3 or Guardians 2 or etc.:pachaha:

Which one of you brehs in here (or other threads) was it again dismissing that again and then responded with that long response breaking down how "it dont matter how much it makes because these studios get only a portion of the gross and the foreign markets take up so much" or etc blah blah blah dismissive response?:russ:

I think I have an idea who that was but I'm not gonna randomly call anyone out for no reason. But its just dawned on me that that happened in the past but how things are different now.

In other threads if when cats have said a certain movie is bad the response is "but its making money, its a success"

But when cats bring/brought up IM3 or A2 cats say "but its a terrible movie and it dont matter how much money it made or how big of a box office success it was?

Like is the correct stance to take?:mjlol:

Martha

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
To be fair, it was known that a few years ago China's box office gross went for the most part to the theater chain and studios got as little as 25% conpared to the much used 50% for domestic box office. A lot has changed in China though (not in the least because Chinese production companies work very close with American studios these days) which means the China box office is more reflective of what studios make domestically and internationally of movies compared to say five to ten years ago.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
damn man wtf

I was on the wrong ESPN.

Didn’t even know they showed it till you posted....

Been watching from the ESPNU channel that’s keeping the camera on both teams and showing all the stats. They ain’t go to commercial break at the same time

They stayed on the field

I actually like watching games on that channel but guess I gotta watch in regular ESPN if I wanna see it

Martha