Captain Marvel Review: Finally, Women Have Their Own Mediocre Marvel Movie

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This movie was made as a building block to the next phase of MCU movies. And to expand even more into MCU-space. And it's a basic action movie. And from what i've seen this movie was never really marketed on some "girl power" shyt. It's had the standard MCU rollout. I just don't get where the hate is coming from.

It was. Even though the movie isn't mentioned my name, they even have air Force commercials synergizing with the movie with female pilots talking about origin story

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
To be honest Dr. Strange and some of the peeps in his storyline could have done the job.

It's plenty of heavy hitters they coulda brought out of the woodwork.
Like the Beyonder and even Grandmaster is supposed to be waaaaaaaay bigger than the movie gave credit to.
The thing is a lot of these characters in their comic book form would be too powerful to display in a movie (shout to breh at Comics Explained). They have to nerf a lot of these people's powers because a lot of casuals wouldn't even understand why certain people are so strong. Some of these people like the Beyonder and reality warpers wouldn't even make the movie fun. Imagine coming to see an action movie and it's just some cosmic entity just waving their hand and people disappear, like worse than the snap. Even though I do kind of want these types to make appearances.

But I think Rogue vs the Avenger/Carol Danver needs to be a movie, so people can see how hard she can wreck they asses. :lolbron:
And another person that would make for a good character would be the Sentry/Void.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Is this the movie they tried to say black boys had privilege over when it came to black panther?

If so fukk it. Wish I would support white women just cuz white men are mad at them

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Remy LeBeau

Actually one of the most powerful mutants and a lot didn't know it.

I still have this comic and remember my dad buying it for me when I was in elementary school.

61yQIsvMqWL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
So many dope storylines they could bring to the big screen.

Gambit my favorite alltime keep it a band.

Bruh was tapping supervillianesses in the X mansion...on someone else dime
:salute:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Breh, you do realize every single superhero is a mary sue right??? Yes there are few exceptions, but most of those came later because the original versions of these characters fit the description of mary sue to a tee, ony difference is the gender.

There are more than a few exceptions :gucci:

Spider-Man, Iron Man, Batman, Hal Jordan, Daredevil. They're heroes with flaws and heroes who have failed.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This movie was made as a building block to the next phase of MCU movies. And to expand even more into MCU-space. And it's a basic action movie. And from what i've seen this movie was never really marketed on some "girl power" shyt. It's had the standard MCU rollout. I just don't get where the hate is coming from.
brie-larson-ew-captain-marvel-01.jpg

:usure: