Cardi B files for divorce from Offset

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Vito Corleone is fiction from the Godfather movie tho. If that inspires you cool tho.

I look up to Sam Walton and Joseph Juran's marriages.

Their wives helped them build in life. For Sam and empire, they were both married for over 49 years, Juran's marriage was 82 years till death. Deeply in love till the end.

:wow:
yeah good luck with that.
they didnt have social media & easy divorces (with no social consequences) in those days.

You better get a time machine (and a few billion) if thats what youre looking for.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
yeah good luck with that.
they didnt have social media & easy divorces (with no social consequences) in those days.

You better get a time machine (and a few billion) if thats what youre looking for.

I feel you. Many ppl who even think they have a grip, their marriages can dissolve too.

It is challenging, but not impossible.

The 5 people I said I personally know are stand up examples.

I know ppl married for 20 years, 15 years which are new marriages insin media times.

They are leaders.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. Wild for this to happen after Wap's big-time success.

There is no pre-nup. Fact wise it looks like she has way more cash than offset.

Why the fukk don't people sign prenups? This happens and Everyones like oh shyt again.

Marry in the heat of that emotional love moment and get fukked biz wise after.

Paul McCartney, messed up huge. His ex took almost $50 million in their divorce.

Dre is in a divorce process....we read he did have a prenup signed and it was breath of fresh air.

It doesn't feel right that someone would take part of your assets you had before marriage.

Wap success came after....so Offset if he chooses can take that loot.

Other than biz this is a sad and frightening day for Hip Hop. Another divorce from significant rap artists?

I hope they calm down and work this out.
fukk money, Id rather see them together even if they lived in a cheap rental apartment.

Hip hop needs more examples of healthy relationships. It's very difficult and many times not worth the effort.

I applaud them for trying.

I hope you being sarcastic about this. They started toxic they ended toxic.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I hope you being sarcastic about this. They started toxic they ended toxic.

You're right.

Ultimately I do want to see more healthy examples of long term relationships in hip hop.

If an artist wants to put that out there tho it's huge gamble, risk and personal responsibility.

Regardless it's respect worthy to try.

As long as the paperworks in order tho! Lol

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
How are their royalties gonna get split? With the new tax laws...alimony isn't tax deductible and child support isn't taxable...

Messy...messy.
Nino I can't believe YOU of all people are talking about taxes and royalties and shyt :picard:
tenor.gif