Cardi B Going on Tour W/ Bruno Mars..Meanwhile Remy Ma....

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
1Cardi B needs another stand alone hit. 2At least Remy can put on a 15-20 min act with songs people would remember and know. They may not have been super smash hits but Remy has a decent resume. Conceited, Whateva, So Good with Neeyo was getting spins when she was up north.3 Cardi had that beef forever joint, Red Barz then got blessed with Bodak Yellow and that was about to fade until she got the Bruno Mars stimulus package, and that was a two way street because the original version of that Bruno Mars song flopped. So they both benefited.

And all the shyt you criticize Remy for, Cardi is in the same boat. 4She has one stand alone smash record and the rest of her joints are features (G Eazy, Migos etc).
1.She does need one.
2.Cardi can do 20 mins. (my girl wouldnt know any of those remy solo joints)
3.She also has "lick"
4.But remy has zero stand alone smashes over a 20 year career

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I'm not sure to be honest. Again, even if so, if she can get money 15 years later, they were good enough. Is Cardi getting money off Bodak Yellow in 3 years, let alone 15?
we'd have to see.
Also if it wasnt for recent all the way up + love and hiphop success,how much money would remy actually be getting...

Daps
Really depends sometimes on the artists views and goals

Take Lloyd banks for example

He's put out the best material in the last 3 years yet he still likes to stay lowkey and doesn't switch up for hits, even though he could make one in his sleep

This is NOTHING like Banks...

We On Fire
Beamer Benz Or Bentley

Both hit records...charting singles anchored by Banks...Remy had nice street songs but she never was able to figure it out. nikkax will tell you all day who doesn't have bars but it's tough pill to swallow when you just can't come up with a song that people coast to coast can get down to

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Is on a 90s reboot tour with Mia X, Lady of Rage, MC Lyte, Rah Digga etc

Where did she go wrong brehs?

Two hood chicks from the South Bronx, one been rapping for 2 weeks and is a pop superstar

The other for 15 years with nothing to show for it

That’s a lot of females on one ticket.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The funny thing is seeing Remy on the Vh1 show acting like the mother hen to the hood rat wanna be rappers.....and Cardi B was one of them 2 years ago

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I don’t think that it’s the only reason, I think that the fact that she’s one of the most talked about artists out, has one of the biggest hits and being featured on his latest hit is the reason. All of what followed ie the feature and being one of the most talked about etc is due to Bodak Yellow.
Would she be on this tour if she wasn't on the finnese remix yes or no?
Where is the Cardi b world tour?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Based off what?
Joe has multiple good/dope projects
Some are darkside 1,darkside vol 3,jealous one's envy,etc
Remy has never made a dope project ever

Never was a Fat Joe fan. Always thought he was very average but picked good beats and knows how to stay current without compromising himself. And Remy just flat out sounded better on that album :manny: I know I’m responding to a person that’s extremely anti-Remy to an almost obsessive degree, so you really don’t even have to respond to this post :yeshrug: