Cardi B Going on Tour W/ Bruno Mars..Meanwhile Remy Ma....

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Never was a Fat Joe fan. Always thought he was very average but picked good beats and knows how to stay current without compromising himself. And Remy just flat out sounded better on that album :manny: I know I’m responding to a person that’s extremely anti-Remy to an almost obsessive degree, so you really don’t even have to respond to this post :yeshrug:
i'm just honest,you just admitted to being bias against joe,so i see where u stand

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Cardi B has appeal with Young woman the media fans than Remy

Remy got blackballed after the Nicki beef

Kinda like drake and meek

You can’t compare the two

kBNeRd281

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Other Side of Da Game
chatty-patty-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
i'm just honest,you just admitted to being bias against joe,so i see where u stand

Where’s the bias? I said he was very average despite the good qualities he has. That’s called being logical without being a stan or troll. I’ve seen enough of your posts to know you’re exactly that.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Where’s the bias? I said he was very average despite the good qualities he has. That’s called being logical without being a stan or troll. I’ve seen enough of your posts to know you’re exactly that.
Calling a dude who has had multiple moments,some good projects,took his crew from the mud on up,"average" while you're showing support and bigging up a broad who ain't never did anything ,it's laughable and very very corny

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
A tour like that will have people into older female artists attending. And that's fans from 10 different artists so it's more likely to have high attendance. Securing your position as an OG is a good thing.

And before lean back or her album singles we knew remy ma as remy martin and she killed the Ante Up remix. She's been in the game since the late 90's this lineup is where she's supposed to be.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
A tour like that will have people into older female artists attending. And that's fans from 10 different artists so it's more likely to have high attendance. Securing your position as an OG is a good thing.

And before lean back or her album singles we knew remy ma as remy martin and she killed the Ante Up remix. She's been in the game since the late 90's this lineup is where she's supposed to be.
That Ante up shyt is overrated and not having your own hits over a twenty year career is inexcusable. It means you're wack

leoc

All Star
Daps
I remember all the remy and cardi topics from a few months ago. Most of yall were saying cardi wont last, she isnt as big as remy, she wont get a hit and then she wont get another hit and all sorts of other stupid shyt

And now cardi is leagues above remy and yall are still posting stupid shyt to back remy :mjlol: