Cardi B: Hispanics/Latinos Can Use the N-Word Because They're 'Minorities'

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
You know what funny though it's a whole bunch of videos online of people getting their assessment kicked for calling the wrong person that n word it's a new video every week

You can tell when someone says something that is racially charged and hateful.

It can be any word tbh.

I understand that my life experiences do not resonate with all, and my opinion and views are not meant for the entire latino collective.

You do not have to believe me but I have removed the word from my vocabulary, and I do not feel the need to say it anymore.

I have been arguing with white supremacists all day today in regards to the st louis protesters. I have friends and family out there and anytime they post something positive about the protest, white supremacists show their lack of empathy.

Honstly today has made me hate the word more than ever, my sincerest apologies if Inhave offended you.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Even if Hispanics called themselves that as a term of endearment, I still would have no desire to say that word. Common sense would telle that's a line I do not cross.
Hiphop being the most popular and influential artform on the planet is the main reason all these other races use "nikka" tho.

Hiphop is why all other races have the desire to use "nikka". Rappers have literally ENCOURAGED non blacks to use the word at shows.

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
You can tell when someone says something that is racially charged and hateful.

It can be any word tbh.

I understand that my life experiences do not resonate with all, and my opinion and views are not meant for the entire latino collective.

You do not have to believe me but I have removed the word from my vocabulary, and I do not feel the need to say it anymore.

I have been arguing with white supremacists all day today in regards to the st louis protesters. I have friends and family out there and anytime they post something positive about the protest, white supremacists show their lack of empathy.

Honstly today has made me hate the word more than ever, my sincerest apologies if Inhave offended you.

I noticed you said you are from the west coast the place where mexicans are out to get and war with blacks when I read some stories online about how mexicans kill random blacks and put hateful shyt on their wall and even the hate comments on brownpride com that shyt made me dislike mexicans extremely I'm being real

Last edited:
Daps
She literally sounds retarded.

From a sociolinguistics standpoint she is fascinating lmao. She has a lisp and violates backchannel norms (signs of an engaged speaker). First I thought maybe she seemed confused as to how to answer this particular question, so I googled more interviews with her, she seems to answer every question with a confused tone regardless of it's complexity. She also seems to have a Hispanic dialect but she was born and raised in New York. (This fascinates me the most. How did that happen?) She code switches a lot from regular slang to normal, she does it so often that compounded with what I've mentioned before, renders most of her speech unintelligible.

That's my guess for why she sounds like that.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
From a sociolinguistics standpoint she is fascinating lmao. She has a lisp and violates backchannel norms (signs of an engaged speaker). First I thought maybe she seemed confused as to how to answer this particular question, so I googled more interviews with her, she seems to answer every question with a confused tone regardless of it's complexity. She also seems to have a Hispanic dialect but she was born and raised in New York. (This fascinates me the most. How did that happen?) She code switches a lot from regular slang to normal, she does it so often that compounded with what I've mentioned before, renders most of her speech unintelligible.

That's my guess for why she sounds like that.
She sounds like a typical Bronx Dominican

Daps
She sounds like a typical Bronx Dominican

LMAO I've never met a bronx dominican, but if they all sound like that thennn.... :shaq2:

But how does she have an accent? That just confuses me.... :dahell: I am aware of the New York "dropping the r" accent, its the most common north american accent. But I've never heard her accent before. Im gonna go to NY and visit different boroughs to find this out myself :beli:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps