Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't see how that's a revelation. She admitted she's a click bait writer who plagiarizes puff pieces.
All of that was speaking more to the quality of the publications she’s worked for, than how she views her actual skills. She doesn’t see herself as bad writer. That’s part of why she was so taken aback when Nicole ripped her for the piece she wrote about her.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
All of that was speaking more to the quality of the publications she’s worked for, than how she views her actual skills. She doesn’t see herself as bad writer. That’s part of why she was so taken aback when Nicole ripped her for the piece she wrote about her.
But she admitted that she actually ripped off most of that particular article from someone else's article.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: God damn, everybody at the resort ain’t shyt honestly

I guess that’s actually a perfect depiction of how wealthy cacs actually are and how they in turn influence the poorer hotel workers to be shytty in turn :manny:

Belinda is the only sorta good character and even she was messy leaving Rachel hanging after offering her help

I thought armond would overdose but that was a fitting ending

Shane and armond were the best characters hands down :mjgrin:

also Rachel is spineless so that makes sense

I’m in for a new location and cast

the musical score is incredible

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's not a hot take. The whole scene she had with Nicole showed she wasn't a good journalist.
One could easily read that as just Nicole being bytchy, we had nothing concrete to prove that yet. It’s not like Rachel agreed with anything she said, she just got offended then told Shane, Nicole was bytch later.

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russ:

So true.

Her "ending" was the best one to me.

White woman realizing that all the emptiness and self loathing she feels will never take away from her wanting to be a taken-care-of princess.
Low key the funniest part of her story was Belinda listening to her problems and just not being able to find it in her to care in the slightest :mjlol:

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Very underwhelming especially after all the hype around the show.

Not realistic enough to be serious and not very funny. Social commentary felt very superficial, twitter/tioktok level :manny:

I understand trying to build tension and create discomfort with the soundtrack/score but no need to make our ears bleed :hubie:

Great acting though :ehh: