Daps
E81_ZdkX0AIsg1W

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Lowkey, I think Shane is the funniest character on the show :pachaha:

Dude has that rich, douchebag vibe down pact

Him and Cokeboy

Shane and the junkie are definitely killing it so far. Best characters by far :russ:

When Shane caught him eating the other guy’s ass :dame:

Shane just went :mjgrin:

Paula, Olivia and Daddario :wow: is this the most stacked female trio ever

They have to make up for it somehow I guess because that old lady with all the Botox is hard to look at :scust:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Finale was alright, and overall I really enjoyed the show. Left a empty pit feeling in my stomach with how the wealthy ended up getting what they wanted.

Honestly thought Armond was going to overdose while taking a shyt, but him falling into the plunge tub after getting stabbed was oddly fitting.

I shifted sides so many times between Olivia and Paula….felt like they’re equally shytty. Found myself reasoning with Olivia more this episode though, and she never ratted Paula out.

Ugh, Rachel….so damn close to escaping. She needed some of the advice Tanya got from Belinda.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finale was alright, and overall I really enjoyed the show. Left a empty pit feeling in my stomach with how the wealthy ended up getting what they wanted.

Honestly thought Armond was going to overdose while taking a shyt, but him falling into the plunge tub after getting stabbed was oddly fitting.

I shifted sides so many times between Olivia and Paula….felt like they’re equally shytty. Found myself reasoning with Olivia more this episode though.

I fukked up watching the previews leading up to the penultimate episode.

Yeah, at first I hated Olivia and was rooting for Paula. But the way Paula fukked over Kai and then started spouting that holier than though privilege shyt when she was benefitting from the very same thing she claimed to be against made me hate her. Show did a good job not completely making you side with one person and exposing the hypocrisy and flaws within all of them.