Daps
FgXQm-uWYAAFhgR

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Not a bad season opener. Took a min for me to get adjusted to the Sicily vibe and new characters but once I did, I was in for the ride. Just like the first season, I’m either cringing or laughing at what these folks are saying. Having said that, there’s just something about this show’s dialogue style that keeps pulling me in.

It’s only been one episode and I miss Armond’s shenanigans already. I’ll let the new girl rock tho. :bryan:

Dom’s wife sounded like someone whose partner could no longer function as a man. Looks like Imperiolli will basically be on his ‘Luxury Lounge’ steez again here.

MV5BZWM3ZWNjNWUtY2EzMy00MjJhLTk2NzUtNjgzNWMxYTY4YjRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ0NjQzNTE@._V1_.jpg

And yo, I swear it looked like someone’s trying to do a White Chicks-style impression on Jennifer Coolidge. That plastic surgery was not a good move.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
It's a penis...Not a sunset :mjlol:

She's disappeared. She's one fast slut. :dead:

Jesus, Tanya, stop tryna stuff those two macarons in this man's face. He just brushed his teeth. He doesn't wanna be tasting Colgate MaxFresh. At least she can actually speak without sounding like she's on antidepressants this season.

Lucia, the fast slut. :shaq: She's played by Simona Tabasco. Perfect last name for her. :whew:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It's a penis...Not a sunset :mjlol:

She's disappeared. She's one fast slut. :dead:

Jesus, Tanya, stop tryna stuff those two macarons in this man's face. He just brushed his teeth. He doesn't wanna be tasting Colgate MaxFresh. At least she can actually speak without sounding like she's on antidepressants this season.

Lucia, the fast slut. :shaq: She's played by Simona Tabasco. Perfect last name for her. :whew:
That was one of the most awkward sex scenes I’ve seen recently. Uncle Rico going HARD at that thing all the while resembling a flopping fish out of water. :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Decent first ep, im glad its at a different white lotus. For some reason i thought they were gonna go back to the same one