Cars MATTER to women, no matter what some SIMPS on here say.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
This
is nothing new though; girls been liked nice cars and water is still wet. :dahell:

Is the woman going to take a dude in a rust bucket or grocery getter seriously? Probably not. Your car speaks levels about you. Try to pull girls that look like Lauren London in 1993 Acura Legends brehs.
#eurogang #bimmergang #Forgiato‎
Can we add this to the Coli checklist to getting women now?

Height
Certs
Money
Physique
dikk

and now car?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I never use my whip to get hoes but that shyt does help lol and my shyt old af 05 range rover.

A lot of chicks don't know the difference between a 2003 Range Rover and a 2017. :lolbron: They just know they've heard Range Rovers in rap verses.

I had a chick get in my Audi and say "this is nicer than them chargers" :snoop:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
i don't know, i once had an old beat up GM van that wasn't even pimped out and pulled just as many chicks as when i owned a volvo, lincoln, and mercedes. :laugh:

internet stock pic

GMC-Vandura-Rally.jpg
:salute: to you for being able to pull chicks with a ride like that... what color was it in? :why:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
My dad had the Chevy version of that van but in Kool-Aid red and it didn't have the windows. I swear to God I hated riding in that shyt. :mjlol: My dad would try to drop me off in front of the school in that shyt. I was like helllll nahhh leave me at the corner i'll walk it :dead:
Damn B, why'd you have to let your dad feel like a failure for driving a whip that his son ain't think was cool? My lil bro is the same way with my old ass camry.. not as bad as "drop me off at the corner" tho :mjlol:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Once you hit 27+, s**t is irrelevant unless you pushing some next level ish like a Lambo or Bentley.

Grown folks don't care about your Benz or Beamer that anybody with a decent career could cop if they wanted to.

I see tons of nice cars at work, the gym, the mall. It really has no meaning anymore. I'll just stay at the mid range used Acura/Lexus/Infiniti level and spend that money otherwise.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Once you hit 27+, s**t is irrelevant unless you pushing some next level ish like a Lambo or Bentley.

Grown folks don't care about your Benz or Beamer that anybody with a decent career could cop if they wanted to.

I see tons of nice cars at work, the gym, the mall. It really has no meaning anymore. I'll just stay at the mid range used Acura/Lexus/Infiniti level and spend that money otherwise.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

:mjlol:

So it's young people under the age of 27 buying all of these brand new GLK550, X5s, Yukons Denali, 5 series and Audi's?

You dudes just be talking, it's mostly adults well into their careers buying these expensive as 50,000$+ cars Brand New. Not some 24 years old that stands inline for Jordans. :stopitslime:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Looks matter more to me. :yeshrug:It honestly depends on the woman. :ehh: