Cars MATTER to women, no matter what some SIMPS on here say.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
We was all meeting up at my homegirl's house before we went to a happy hour. It was Me and 2 guys I didn't know and 4 girls (1 black, 2 Asians and a CAC) We were standing outside by our cars trying to figure out who's going to drive. One of the guys proudly said "Ill drive" he had one of those hooked up Civic, with the loud pipes and stickers. The other guys said he was going to drive bcuz he had to roll afterwards. My homegirl ask me if I was driving, I was like I can. She tell her friends to wait while we go get my car and they all can follow us. We pull up while the girls are standing near the dudes cars. They see my A8 and all 4 let up and came piled in with me.

Those guys were looking like.:beli: :martin:

I was like: :takedat:
Those guys acting like they was scared to look at me the rest of the night. All of the chicks ended being real cool, finding me on facebook and they always asking when we're hanging out again. I can't backdoor my homegirl like that.

Few weeks ago I was at the afterhours food spot. This is were everyone goes after the club. It's like 2/3am so the thrist is extremely high. Had these fine thick creole chicks (cousins and sisters I found out later) in front of me, we talked a little nothing major. I wasn't tripping. Get my food and head to the car. One of the finer chicks in the group was eyeing me. He eyes sparkled a little as see me sit in my car. I'm pulling and she's still staring. As I pass by, I stop and roll down the window, she comes over and says "I want to ride out with you" I was shocked but played it off like it was the norm with a "hop in" deep down I was like
:leon::wow::blessed:

I don't car what no one says. If you can pull a fine chick without her knowing what you drive, when she finds out your riding clean, it's going to make it a lot easier on you. And sometimes the car alone gets you in there. The game has been gravy since I copped my first Audi in 2006
:shaq:
truth.com

i remember being 18 and my boy's mom letting him borrow the 600 benz for the night... in the club we was regular nikkas... pulling a couple chicks, getting denied by others, regular shyt

we leave and hit the gas station and suddenly we are the women.... bytches running up to us like "ooooo this your car, where y'all about to go" hollering at us.. spitting game to us... ended up bagging a group of chicks who walked up and literally said "we going wherever y'all going, we gonna follow yall" and took them right back to the crib

i'll be damned if i'm going to pay for a nicer car to pull bytches.... but for that night, i definitely saw everything i needed to see

Can we add this to the Coli checklist to getting women now?

Height
Certs
Money
Physique
dikk

and now car?

let us know when you find a woman who doesn't appreciate a man with everything on this list

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think you need a nice car to pull bytches, you're a lame ass nikka.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I drove a van still got mad pull if anything they said wow u can put the seats down we got plenty of room to try new tricks :win:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friend drives a Ford Fusion stock and his friend drives a new cls. The dude in the Benz is a virgin and stays offering to drive and pickup tabs tryna impress bytches :mjlol:

"Let me drive"
:heh:

We're like sure. shyt. Saves us on gas :banderas:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
We was all meeting up at my homegirl's house before we went to a happy hour. It was Me and 2 guys I didn't know and 4 girls (1 black, 2 Asians and a CAC) We were standing outside by our cars trying to figure out who's going to drive. One of the guys proudly said "Ill drive" he had one of those hooked up Civic, with the loud pipes and stickers. The other guys said he was going to drive bcuz he had to roll afterwards. My homegirl ask me if I was driving, I was like I can. She tell her friends to wait while we go get my car and they all can follow us. We pull up while the girls are standing near the dudes cars. They see my A8 and all 4 let up and came piled in with me.

Those guys were looking like.:beli: :martin:

I was like: :takedat:
Those guys acting like they was scared to look at me the rest of the night. All of the chicks ended being real cool, finding me on facebook and they always asking when we're hanging out again. I can't backdoor my homegirl like that.

Few weeks ago I was at the afterhours food spot. This is were everyone goes after the club. It's like 2/3am so the thrist is extremely high. Had these fine thick creole chicks (cousins and sisters I found out later) in front of me, we talked a little nothing major. I wasn't tripping. Get my food and head to the car. One of the finer chicks in the group was eyeing me. He eyes sparkled a little as see me sit in my car. I'm pulling and she's still staring. As I pass by, I stop and roll down the window, she comes over and says "I want to ride out with you" I was shocked but played it off like it was the norm with a "hop in" deep down I was like
:leon::wow::blessed:

I don't car what no one says. If you can pull a fine chick without her knowing what you drive, when she finds out your riding clean, it's going to make it a lot easier on you. And sometimes the car alone gets you in there. The game has been gravy since I copped my first Audi in 2006
:shaq:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
cars matter to birds...yea, i can admit that.

but a car aint never been a dude's make or break point. the fukk is your car doing for me? :dahell: is it gonna give me the d? will it cuddle? can i go out to dinner with it? is that shyt sitting in my driveway for me to drive whenever i need to roll out? fukk yo car nikka :rudy:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
My Honda Civic that is tricked-out will shyt on any car in this thread. 100 percent serious. And I mean aesthetically or in a speedtest. Gettin tired of dudes trying to flex on here when they know they don't want it in 3D. No disrespect to anyone in here personally.