Assasin brehette :You gon give me some dikk:takedat:

breh: over my dead body:martin:

Assasin brehette: cool, have it your way:unimpressed:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False. MS-13 is a LA street gang that gets smashed on ...

Cartels partake in a mix of saints like Santa Muerte and some even traveled to Haiti to learn Vodou ... many also partake in African Palo Mayombe religion , which requires sacrifice of humans and animals, blood, etc

Everything you just said here finds its roots in satanism

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
they getting posthumous p*ssy.

shyt, I wouldn't mind some Hummus after getting some p*ssy. :mjlit:

traditional-hummus-2-x.jpg

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
yeah he was into Palo , him and that chick . they killed Mark Gilroy? from texas spring break and got cracced . actually torturred him and put his brain in a pot or some shyt if i remember

Dude was born in Florida and was Cuban American, his mom and dad were into that weirdo spiritual mombo jumbo, his girl didn't kill him Mark, word is he raped Mark and then hours or days later Mark tried to escape and fight, he ended up killing mark with a machete blow to the back of the head. His reason for sacrificing Mark was because he needed a smart cac in college to fulfil some ritual so he and his men set his sites on the college students that would be heading to Mexico for Spring break, I guess they set their sites on Mark at the bar. It's crazy how Adolfo Constanzo was a young cat at the time he died at 24, he made his men kill him when shyt was going left as the police were on his tail and I think there was in fighting or he had drug rivals on his ass.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Dude was born in Florida and was Cuban American, his mom and dad were into that weirdo spiritual mombo jumbo, his girl didn't kill him Mark, word is he raped Mark and then hours or days later Mark tried to escape and fight, he ended up killing mark with a machete blow to the back of the head. His reason for sacrificing Mark was because he needed a smart cac in college to fulfil some ritual so he and his men set his sites on the college students that would be heading to Mexico for Spring break, I guess they set their sites on Mark at the bar. It's crazy how Adolfo Constanzo was a young cat at the time he died at 24, he made his men kill him when shyt was going left as the police were on his tail and I think there was in fighting or he had drug rivals on his ass.

u up on cartel shyt? You think MataMigo will be able to jump back into shyt once he get out ?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
u up on cartel shyt? You think MataMigo will be able to jump back into shyt once he get out ?

Nah I'm not up on cartel shyt, the only reason why I know of this one was because of the victim being an American College student. I don't know who Mata Migo is? What's he known for? I've been up on African American crime syndicates/mafia as of recently.