Cartel chick bathes in victims blood and has sex w/headless victims :merchant:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:merchant: Brehs in the Film room talking about could you make Apocalypse Now in the Iraq/Afghan war

Nah son just go south of the border :wow:

giphy.gif
:ohhh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
bytch only a psycho cuz that's what she wants you to think. Give this bih some good dikk and a father figure she'll be baking cookies for you when you come home from work.

Lmfao seriously? She’s murdering people, bathing in and drinking blood, fukking corpses and you think dikk and a dad will make her normal. :dead: I hope you don’t really believe this. You sound like those women that think they can change Ted bundy and Jeffrey dahmer “all he needs is love” :dead:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
hold up.
hold up.

I never wanna see people bring up black on black crime ever ever again.

when there are seventeen thousand confirmed murders in six months in just the Sinaloa drug cartel trade alone this year.

that is like seventeen times more.
than the highest rate of murders in Chicago's height during the nineties for a year.

art barr

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
hold up.
hold up.

I never wanna see people bring up black on black crime ever ever again.

when there are seventeen thousand confirmed murders in six months in the just the Sinaloa drug trade alone this year.

that is like seventeen times more.
than the highest rate of murders in Chicago height during the nineties for a year.

art barr
And only like 5% of murders/homicides get solved. Lawyers are afraid to prosecute cases there.

It’s actually Santa Rosa de Lima cartel that has the highest murder rate in terms of area.

Last edited: