cassidy and meek mill beefin on twitter

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not his fault that people are putting his name out there like that. Cassidy was retweeting what that other person was saying on some slick shyt.

Im annoyed with Meek tho. I can't stand Cassidy's music and would prefer he doesn't start showing up all over because of a beef with a rapper who makes good music.

meeks not making good music though

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Meek has already matched or surpassed Cass' career. Cass had two smashes, Hotel then a bunch of punchlines..pretty much Wayne's later career

Meek's hits so far are better than Cass'..I mean when was the last time you listened to Hotel

People will say Cass had a longer run but if you put everything on paper Meek already matched him before his first album...thats saying something. And don't try to use sales because sales aren't a relevant argument anymore

That said if it got to disses Cass would make Meek so mad and frustrated he'd just turn it into a street thing or be on some Jay-Z shyt :heh:

meek has not had a better career then cass yet cass hits were way bigger then any meek hits drink and my two step im'a hustler hotel were big

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
meek has not had a better career then cass yet cass hits were way bigger then any meek hits drink and my two step im'a hustler hotel were big

:rudy: Bigger than I'm a Boss and House Party? Dude, I don't know.

*OK, Hustler was BIG.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I'm old? Because I couldn't really follow that twitter feed bullshyt. @DatsSomeBullshytRightThereWhoordi#

Name a single artist who didn't flop with Swizz Beats in there corner :popcorn:
Only niqqaz that ate off of Swizz was Ruff Ryders and Eve. Everyone else? He could crank out a winning SONG
But a whole album? Nah bruh... Naaaaaaah

[/B]

For some reason the bolded had me:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

It's truth tho

It's very, very true. Case in point:

Opposite_of_H2O.jpg

Produced by Swizz and his underlings= 2.5 mics in The Source

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I think they both lack in what the other is great in. Meek makes great songs, while Cassidy is more versatile in his raps. I like them both, don't give a fukk who is better. They give me different types of rap styles that I like.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Die hard Cassidy stans are hilarious.

Cass made some minor waves right after Jay retired by using a ill Jay sample for his only single anybody cared about.

His other career highlight was spitting a written in a battle against an Freeway.

Gimmie Meek's flow and meaningful bars over Cass' punchlines and hype.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
It's very, very true. Case in point:

Opposite_of_H2O.jpg

Produced by Swizz and his underlings= 2.5 mics in The Source

:whistle: lets not sit up here & act like swizz beatz is timbaland or somebody. what about these:
ryde or die vol 1
flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood
we are the streets
ruff ryders' first lady
ryde or die vol 2
swizz handled the bulk of the production on these joints.

and while drag's album wasnt anything to write home about, the only reason he got a 2.5 was because of the incident benzino's crew had with some of the ruff ryder crew when the ruff ryder/cash money tour was in boston. i find it amazing how people on here love to make mountains out of molehills concerning the source any other time, but then an actual mountain such as this always goes completely un-noticed.