Cassie breaks her silence after Diddy assault video. She calls herself “powerless” in abusive relationship with Diddy.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
One issue I had with Cam is when he said, and he even said it himself, was a disclaimer, on how he doesn't support what Diddy did and then chose to clown

No one really cares about abuse or ephebophilia unless it happens to someone they know

Maino was like is there proof that Diddy was sex trafficking, meanwhile ppl been calling Diddy a scumbag for years

Fab got exposed for abuse and Joe Budden been doing it

Nadeska was scared to let Vince Staples speak on R Kelly, and Van Lathan got exposed

Hip hop needs a me too moment

Diddy was trying to attack ppl around Cassie when she left

He's scum, and if you defend him you're a piece of shyt

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I want to hear from Ryan Leslie. I would like to hear from Cassie why she left Ryan for Diddy. I think there's a powerful lesson somewhere in there and it could serve as a cautionary tale for other young women.
This is irrelevant.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I want to hear from Ryan Leslie. I would like to hear from Cassie why she left Ryan for Diddy. I think there's a powerful lesson somewhere in there and it could serve as a cautionary tale for other young women.
Cassie was 17-18. It was Diddy.

It was probably easy as hell to bag her young impressionable ass lol.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
One issue I had with Cam is when he said, and he even said it himself, was a disclaimer, on how he doesn't support what Diddy did and then chose to clown

No one really cares about abuse or ephebophilia unless it happens to someone they know

Maino was like is there proof that Diddy was sex trafficking, meanwhile ppl been calling Diddy a scumbag for years

Fab got exposed for abuse and Joe Budden been doing it

Nadeska was scared to let Vince Staples speak on R Kelly, and Van Lathan got exposed

Hip hop needs a me too moment

Diddy was trying to attack ppl around Cassie when she left

He's scum, and if you defend him you're a piece of shyt
What happened with this one?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s irrelevant to the topic of discussion as it doesn’t her getting the beats and being in an abusive relationship just because she picked someone else over him.

The goofy ass comments and thoughts you come up with on here.