Cassie breaks her silence after Diddy assault video. She calls herself “powerless” in abusive relationship with Diddy.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That bytch dropped Ryan Leslie like a bad habit and chased that powerlessness

I'm sick of it

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You're assuming that he would have actually went to jail had she pressed charges against him.

People always naive in pretending how the legal system works especially for someone that has money and influence like Diddy has had over the years and friends in high places.
No, I’m not. Pressing charges is even enough for a restraining order - a la Chris Brown - which then makes it easier for a dude to go to jail. If she wanted out, she had from a decade to do so. She dealt with that shyt for the same reason she chose Diddy over Ryan - the money.

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
You're assuming that he would have actually went to jail had she pressed charges against him.

People always naive in pretending how the legal system works especially for someone that has money and influence like Diddy has had over the years and friends in high places.
:why:
How would we know for sure unless she pressed charges? Nothing stopping her but that lifestyle.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No, I’m not. Pressing charges is even enough for a restraining order - a la Chris Brown - which then makes it easier for a dude to go to jail. If she wanted out, she had from a decade to do so.
How often does that happen though especially in the case of a celebrity or public figure that how power like Diddy did at one point and time?

We're not about to sit here and act like rich and wealthy people don't have people in their corners helping to cover shyt up and avoid jail time for their fukk ups.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How often does that happen though especially in the case of a celebrity or public figure that how power like Diddy did at one point and time?

We're not about to sit here and act like rich and wealthy people don't have people in their corners helping to cover shyt up and avoid jail time for their fukk ups.
You’re giving the rich and powerful too much credit. If a chick got believable proof she needs a restraining order, she’s gonna get it. Diddy got more enemies than friends, they would’ve been glad to get him on charges. And at the end of the day, if the justice system don’t work, your fukking legs do. She could’ve left. She finally left in 2018(?) and is still alive, she would’ve been fine leaving in 2010, 13, or 16.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The live action "Beat it bytch" mene...

That kick in the ass was all the parts you don't see

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Ayo…not to be distasteful but this is the perfect time for Cassie & Ryan Leslie reconnect and drop some new music...turn this attention into a bigger positive :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You’re giving the rich and powerful too much credit. If a chick got believes me proof she needs a restraining order, she’s gonna get it. Diddy got more enemies than friends, they would’ve been glad to get him on charges. And at the end of the day, I’d the justice system don’t work, your fukking legs do. She could’ve left. She finally left in 2018(?) and is still alive, she would’ve been fine leaving in 2010, 13, or 16.
Diane Lane literally got beat up by Josh Brolin and he served no jail time whatsoever. Chris Brown domestic violence on more than one occasion and no jail time out of it. Charlie Sheen domestic violence and no jail time out of it.

All people who had less power and people in their corner compared to Diddy yet served no jail time, yet posters actually think there was a real possiblity that Diddy couldn't manage his way out of it as well :mjlol:

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
How often do celebrities that abuse their partners end up serving jail time?

Let's be realistic here.
That has nothing to do with her deciding to not pursue some sort of legal action. Why didn't she go to the police or leave? Maybe that lavish lifestyle made up for getting tapped on

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Diane Lane literally got beat up by Josh Brolin and he served no jail time whatsoever. Chris Brown domestic violence on more than one occasion and no jail time out of it. Charlie Sheen domestic violence and no jail time out of it.

All people who had less power and people in their corner compared to Diddy yet served no jail time, yet posters actually think there was a real possiblity that Diddy couldn't manage his way out of it as well :mjlol:
You keep focusing on jail time when the point is she could’ve been had that shyt on record and could’ve been left. She stayed with him damn near 15 years. FOH

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I want to hear from Ryan Leslie. I would like to hear from Cassie why she left Ryan for Diddy. I think there's a powerful lesson somewhere in there and it could serve as a cautionary tale for other young women.
Lol yall not gonna scare these chicks into staying with anyone based off some "beat it chick" lessons. The avg person knows Money + Power doesn't automatically equal "good character". So if you're after someone because of that, MOST ppl know anything can happen.

What's the lesson learned from cassie leaving her regular high-school boyfriend for a famous super producer Ryan Lesie?

Like c'mon.

Last edited: