Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Daps
Do it, once your lawsuit got to the discovery phase of the trial with you having no evidence it would be dismissed and everyone goes home.

Diddy didn't wait until that time, just settled as soon as the suit was filed....curious

And you could find a million other celebs who did the same thing.

Do you believe Michael Jackson is guilty since he settled his case?

And before you say yes, I want to remind you that the boy came out after Mike's death and admitted his parents made him lie and that it was just a money grab.

And yet, Mike settled. That's what most lawyers advise their celeb clients to do.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
And you could find a million other celebs who did the same thing.

Do you believe Michael Jackson is guilty since he settled his case?

And before you say yes, I want to remind you that the boy came out after Mike's death and admitted his parents made him lie and that it was just a money grab.

And yet, Mike settled. That's what most lawyers advise their celeb clients to do.

Throwing shxt at the wall to see what sticks I see, how about you show me one of the million celebs who settled a case as fast as Diddy and then you will have a point, because that's the main argument I was making in the post you are responding to.

I also like how you ignored my response basically saying you could just lie on me when bringing a civil case

Daps
Throwing shxt at the wall to see what sticks I see, how about you show me one of the million celebs who settled a case as fast as Diddy and then you will have a point, because that's the main argument I was making in the post you are responding to.

I also like how you ignored my response basically saying you could just lie on me when bringing a civil case

She settled the case. That says more about her than it does about him. She could have kept going and brought out her proof that she was telling the truth.

If she was telling the truth, she would have got paid either way.

Diddy didn't hold a gun to her head and make her settle. Or do you believe he got mind control over Cassie and he coerced her to settle too? :dead:

Daps
I pray you keep this same energy when you have a young barely legal daughter and she falls prey to an older richer powerful man

But see that's the thing. I won't raise my daughter to be a vapid mindless thot who craves money and fame and thinks that's worth more than her self worth. I will teach her to put God, not money, first and I will teach her that nothing (nothing!) is worth not being able to look at yourself in the mirror.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
But see that's the thing. I won't raise my daughter to be a vapid mindless thot who craves money and fame and thinks that's worth more than her self worth. I will teach her to put God, not money, first and I will teach her that nothing (nothing!) is worth not being able to look at yourself in the mirror.

Yea good for you. And if she still falls victim keep that same shaming energy

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
screenshot_20231119_170501_instagram-jpg.5336819