St louis

Good!!!!!.......Peice of shyt!!!
UKVu0t8.gif

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You and your mom are dumb as shxt, a person having money doesn't give them carte blanche to treat another person how ever they want to.

Guaranteed he never told Cassie about any of the BS he wanted her to do or she would put up with when they first got together, but like most abusers do he slowly introduced it to her, until she felt trapped.

:camby:
Again, why did she wait so long?

Again, why did she keep going back?

Again, why didn't she file criminal charges?

Again, why wasn't she too scared to run off with the personal trainer?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
She settled the case. That says more about her than it does about him. She could have kept going and brought out her proof that she was telling the truth.

If she was telling the truth, she would have got paid either way.

Diddy didn't hold a gun to her head and make her settle. Or do you believe he got mind control over Cassie and he coerced her to settle too? :dead:
No it doesn't. First of all we don't know that she had any "proof" other than her own testimony. And the testimony of a single witness is enough to prove a fact. Of course jurors usually want more, but her testimony may be all she had. And please don't think that she would have gotten paid just because she told "the truth". A trial is a crap shoot. Anything can happen. And a jury might struggle with the "I felt trapped and felt like I couldn't leave" part.

What this says about him is that there is stuff he doesn't want to come out. It could be just the abuse stuff. It could also be stuff that's not really about abusing her, just side facts. For example - she said they were calling over male prostitutes for sex with her while he watched. Is that the whole story, or is there more to it? Did Diddy just watch the male prostitutes, or...:sas2:

Daps
No it doesn't. First of all we don't know that she had any "proof" other than her own testimony. And the testimony of a single witness is enough to prove a fact. Of course jurors usually want more, but her testimony may be all she had. And please don't think that she would have gotten paid just because she told "the truth". A trial is a crap shoot. Anything can happen. And a jury might struggle with the "I felt trapped and felt like I couldn't leave" part.

What this says about him is that there is stuff he doesn't want to come out. It could be just the abuse stuff. It could also be stuff that's not really about abusing her, just side facts. For example - she said they were calling over male prostitutes for sex with her while he watched. Is that the whole story, or is there more to it? Did Diddy just watch the male prostitutes, or...:sas2:

Well you're agreeing with me then. I've been saying that she wasn't "trapped where she couldn't leave". She obviously participated in whatever Diddy told her to do because she wanted access to what Diddy possesses (money and power and connections).

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Let's be real puffy peers knows the type of shyt he is into.
puffy being into men is like R. Kelly being into teenage girls

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Is there any truth to Diddy's dad being killed by his best friend. bruhs family history is dark. hella wickedness he's involved with.
Shot his daddy right in the head. Very sinister stuff.
You and your mom are dumb as shxt, a person having money doesn't give them carte blanche to treat another person how ever they want to.

Guaranteed he never told Cassie about any of the BS he wanted her to do or she would put up with when they first got together, but like most abusers do he slowly introduced it to her, until she felt trapped.

:camby:
Ppl have no idea about abusive relationships and how they function, how any numbers of factors can skew the power dynamics from age to class to fame, etc. How abusers lovebomb folks in the beginning of the relationships and usually introduce things like emotional and verbal abuse slowly before physical or sexual abuse.

Diddy was an older man with immense power and wealth who beat the shyt out of that girl, threatened her livelihood and then her life if she got out of line. He even put hands on one of her friends. He's lucky she ain't take a match and light his ass on fire word to Farrah Fawcett.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No respect to this nxgga. Was too scared to peep a word about this before but now he talking tough. :scust:

Cudi too. If somebody blow up my car or hang me over the balcony, I'm taking the right to their doorstep.

You come at the king you best not miss.

interestingly enough @ the bold…cudi and wale were far from the “king” in this scenario…you may have inadvertently explained why they didn’t do anything at the time going against puff in his prime…that being said yeah he shouldn’t be blatantly/indirectly tweeting tough now

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Again, why did she wait so long?

Again, why did she keep going back?

Again, why didn't she file criminal charges?

Again, why wasn't she too scared to run off with the personal trainer?

Cassie has been seen in multiple pics smiling at multiple red carpets/premieres with a dude she was supposedly TERRIFIED of. She full of crap, she just wanted that pay day. Only bird brain females and simps believing Cassie

:russ:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
You still can't answer why she didn't go to the police. :sas2:

He has police on payroll...

That's who protects him lol

This isn't the standard domestic case...

If you want any SEMBLANCE of comparison, it's like a runaway teen or an abused adult who accuses her pimp of holding her hostage, keeping her under the influence of drugs, and using fear tactics along with connections to keep her silent...

AVERAGE nikkas do lifetime bids for GORILLA PIMPING