Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing that no one pointed out is how easy it was for her to leave Ryan Leslie for Diddy. You know the dude who was trying to level her up and help her develop.......... left him out in the cold for his boss.

The footage of them all in the studio together with Diddy licking his chops was some sinister shyt and always made me look at all of them funny.

Entertainment is some sick evil shyt and people will literally do anything to be a part of that lifestyle.

Xzibit needs to talk about what he was seeing. Well he tried before he probably got thugged out as well.

Daps
Yea well that’s YOU.

Plenty of GROWN MEN who have bowed to Puff, Suge, JayZ, hell- to a damn store manager if they really needed their job. So let’s not act like the world isn’t FILLED with men who have had to kowtow to other men. :comeon:

Well those same men shouldn't be talking tough while hiding behind the skirt of a woman who had to go public cause their punk asses were too afraid. They should just shut the hell up cause this makes them look worse.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I agree 110%. Maybe these damn coli simps will listen to it if it comes from you, a woman. This is what I've been saying and these nxggas and cacs that ain't never spent time around women keep telling me I'm wrong and accusing me of being "red pilled". Ain't no pills over here. I love women. But I know how some women are.

And like you said, they want to swing to these higher branches to be close to money and power? Well this is what happens when you get into those circles.

And yeah, other women should be paying attention... but let me ask you this. Even after all of this, even after the lawsuit, even after Cassie's exposal...

Do you really think Puff would have ANY issue finding another woman right now? There's plenty of women, even some of the ones talking crazy on the internet right now, who would sell their mama out, and give their children up for adoption if they could live the lifestyle that comes along with being Puff's woman.

And that's just facts.

You think that Puffy was simping Cassie the whole time?

Like, it was his version of 'wifey' that is racially ambiguous/light skinned, naturally long hair, slim body, and a stunning face. Puff, in one of the few times of his life, gotten pleasure mixed with business.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Honestly, this is why older women are supposed to talk to younger women about relationship dynamics and WHY certain men are supposed to be avoided. Men don’t have sympathy for women in these situations because they’ll never know how it feels. There’s almost no point talking about this shyt with them.

Literally had this talk after family dinner last night. My military aunt talking about her experience being raped in the service and how she wasn’t helped, how now there are girls younger than her who have men who are higher command telling them the way to move up is to not only have sex with that man, but a GROUP of men, and that if she l doesn’t do it willingly they will just “take it” anyway — which means this is coercion and still rape. I told my story of how my professor tried to get me to have sex for an A in his class and how I was assaulted on campus.
My uncles were certainly present but they didn’t say a word during this conversation. And I’m not saying that they don’t love or care about us— but these discussions are better had amongst women because men will not relate to being physically weaker, in the presence of someone who is an authority figure or a romantic partner who has some level of control over your life (example— Cassie was an artist signed to Bad Boy and the head of Bad Boy wanted her in his bed. So when she decided it was time to go, not only was he beating her, he could make it so that she could never work —make music, because of her contract with him and all his connections).

The only thing they will say it “well, she was 18, 19, old enough to die for this country!” Not acknowledging that is still 1-2 years out of high school and you are green to the real world and how evil and treacherous people can be Lmao

She was 19 and new to the industry when he got her under his “tutelage” (21 when they started dating, but she’d be around him and basically an employee) and drop dead gorgeous, but now that she’s ~20 years older and telling her story grown men are going to say that a 19YO girl started plotting on a 40YO man like she knew what was coming down the pipeline.

He got his hands on her, gave her a fairytale experience and started beating her ass and making threats.

It’s literally the same as a battered wife. It’s Stockholm syndrome.

Men don’t acknowledge this shyt until it’s their own daughter or little sister with a 40YO man trying to “give her the world” because only then can they clearly see an old nicca trying to run game on a girl who doesn’t fully understand how the game goes. Aside from that most would like to be the 40YO man who comes up on a 19YO with no understanding of power and relationship dynamics. So when that man starts acting crazy and playing mind games, a 19, 21, 22YO has no frame of reference and thinks she is doing everything wrong when the old man is playing mind games to keep her mind locked and have her running in mental circles. Older women understand this because these lessons come with experience. But if you’re “too old”/“hit the wall” lol men will play a different game with you altogether.

This is actually why people should allow their daughters to date when they are in high school- but date someone who is their age/grade and still be supervised. Like when your boyfriend/girlfriend comes to the family home and parents are present in the house. You can date without being sexually active, but girls have to start getting this experience when they are a little younger and still under their parents roof so parents can talk them through shyt and help them work through their feelings and understanding how to peep certain moves/behavior before they are officially out of the house.

There’s a reason why a woman like JLo dealt with Diddy but was able to walk away and actually level up in her career and not look back at him, and ladies like Kim and Cassie were still there in his shadow. JLo had her own money/career and didn’t have to stick around for any mistreatment. She was grown enough to have had experience and knew when it was time to RUN.
ALL. OF. THIS. I was thinking about this as I'm reading nikkas getting mad that Cassie is essentially getting reparations for the abuse she suffered. The same ppl hot and heavy hating Cassie(while admitting that it is most likely she's being truthful) are the same ones who complain about older women telling the young girls "That ain't it". It's hating but these girls get no country, no grace and no sympathy when they end up situations like this.

Nikkas DON'T EVEN LIKE DIDDY and are STILL basically justifying his behavior EVEN THOUGH it affected not just Cassie but other MEN and WOMEN AROUND HIM.

THANK YOU!

TALK TO THESE NICCAS

It’s also like a policeman’s wife telling other officers that her husband hits her.

Who TF is she supposed to run to for help if her husband works for the people who are supposed to save you in these situations?

Diddy has connections with law enforcement and politicians. You think it was THAT easy for this girl to plot and get out without him dragging her back? Smh
He also has extensive reach with Black media. I didn't realize until recently how many Black media spaces have relationships with Diddy via Revolt. Niche podcasters from Joe Budden all the way to The Friend Zone have worked on or had sponsorships with Revolt. The Breakfast Club as well. When you're dealing with someone who has reach like that, you have to move very strategically.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
The wild shyt some of these dudes rationalizing shyt for Puff got daughters or may have a daughter in the future! :wow:
This is honestly why some women are so cold when it comes to men and literally just go after $.

At some point they have realized that MANY men hold these opinions and don’t actually GAF about women.

This isn’t eye-opening to me, but a lot of women don’t know how men feel about us.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
ALL. OF. THIS. I was thinking about this as I'm reading nikkas getting mad that Cassie is essentially getting reparations for the abuse she suffered. The same ppl hot and heavy hating Cassie(while admitting that it is most likely she's being truthful) are the same ones who complain about older women telling the young girls "That ain't it". It's hating but these girls get no country, no grace and no sympathy when they end up situations like this.

Nikkas DON'T EVEN LIKE DIDDY and are STILL basically justifying his behavior EVEN THOUGH it affected not just Cassie but other MEN and WOMEN AROUND HIM.

He also has extensive reach with Black media. I didn't realize until recently how many Black media spaces have relationships with Diddy via Revolt. Niche podcasters from Joe Budden all the way to The Friend Zone have worked on or had sponsorships with Revolt. The Breakfast Club as well. When you're dealing with someone who has reach like that, you have to move very strategically.
Once you understand men’s nature and how many of them view women it makes you really appreciate the actual good guys in the world. 🤷🏾‍♀️

It’s a man’s world, especially a rich man’s world. In the end no one has sympathy for women, especially beautiful women.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This is honestly why some women are so cold when it comes to men and literally just go after $.

At some point they have realized that MANY men hold these opinions and don’t actually GAF about women.

This isn’t eye-opening to me, but a lot of women don’t know how men feel about us.
Males and females be having unresolved trauma and then use it as an excuse to hate a whole gender while wanting love from that same gender! :skip:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
To start a criminal investigation...
A complaint needs to be filed.

Which can start a fukking criminal investigation.
If Sufficient evidence is found.

So basically for a criminal investigation to start what do u need......... A complaint.
Which anyone can make.

What the fukk are y'all in here going on about

You contradicted yourself in the first 3 sentences. You went from saying a complaint "needs" to be filed to start an investigation to saying it "can" start investigation which implies it may or may not. So what or whom controls if an investigation starts?

The discretion of the police. Which implies police have control of the investigation and whether it happens.

The police don't need a complaint to start an investigation, it is often a prompt but just as often it can from a tip from a trusted source, an observation from a police officer or detective, or a viable informant that didn't file any paperwork.

When Theranos got investigated do you think someone filed a police report first?
What about when Bernie Madoff got arrested?
How about with Weinstein? There were several police reports filed against him over a decade before he was arrested.

Investigation are controlled, completed, and executed at the discretion of the police with or without an official criminal complaint. One it's not required and it doesn't guarantee anything other there is an official record of a complaint.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Facts

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not familiar with her but she did a great job with answering all the arguments against Cassie. 7:53 mark.