IMG-6696.jpg

City girls tryna get helllla nikkas out the paint :dead:
Good

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
bytch gtfoh. You're always believing women especially when it comes to shyting on black men yet you're on a prodamintely black male site. Get the fukk outta here
Slow down. We need to keep the few women who post here feeling comfortable.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
it's a part of civil procedure that requires you to try to settle cases before you file a lawsuit so i'm pretty sure these cases been going on negotiations for a while and just didn't settle so now they have to file to move forward since there is a deadline to keep it active.

takes like the OP is why lawyers get paid the big bucks :mjlol: happy tday to the suits out there, where would we be without yall lol

n3a5yorcgvl21.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What does the quick Google search say? BTW I'm not talking about simply filing a lawsuit I'm talking about putting together all the facts in a coherent way.
Is that what these ladies did? They put together all the facts in a coherent way or do you have no idea?
It can take days to even as little as hours to file a lawsuit.

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Sheeeeiiit. I saw Oprah once and I don’t like the way she looked at me. Who do I need to talk to?:patrice:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
They're trying to kill Cosby with stress now..

The man did 3 years on some BS trumped up charges and they're still trying to get that man's paper.

Da*n Devils.

Cuba Gooding Jr. got off easy and Notice how u haven't heard a peep since that situation.

Black Male Celebrities better tread lightly and start CYA because they wanna make a example outta cats now.

Stop participating into the degenerative behavior of those folks. Do your movies and go home to your families.