Cassie SETTLES LAWSUIT Accusing Combs of Assault

vino

Superstar
Daps
As opposed to what? Cassie isn’t the government. She can’t put him in prison.

Police or detective looking in to allegations. Rape, Sex trafficking and blowing up a car are big claims. She should not be compensated for allegations that she will not testify on record with. Some you muthafukkas man, I know a lot of you all skipped a few classes.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Police or detective looking in to allegations. Rape, Sex trafficking and blowing up a car are big claims. She should not be compensated for allegations that she will not testify on record with. Some you muthafukkas man, I know a lot of you all skipped a few classes.
Again. That would be a criminal matter that would be handled by the police and the prosecutors. The government. This was a civil suit brought by an individual.

People are compensated every day without testifying. Are you a lawyer?

vino

Superstar
Daps
Again. That would be a criminal matter that would be handled by the police and the prosecutors. The government. This was a civil suit brought by an individual.

People are compensated every day without testifying. Are you a lawyer?

Are slow from comprehending? I’m saying that shouldn’t be allowed not that isn’t allowed. I’m saying claims like that should prompt an investigation. Those are serious crimes.