Daps

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

LevelUp

Daps

1:18:00

He says Revolt is running out of money because AT&T pulled out of sponsoring them. Diddy isn't getting any Ciroc money anymore and couldn't afford to pay for his show.

Diddy had one of his male model friends fΒ΅ck cassie but when he told the story to jason he didn't believe him at 1st. He says Diddy threaten him and warned him not to post messy sh!t about him on Holywood Unlocked at an industry party. He also claims he heard around the industry Cassie got between $20-25 million. He also says he's having Aubrey O'day is coming on Hollywood Unlocked.

auto transcribed from youtube:

"few years ago I was in New York having lunch with a friend, I'm not going to say his name but you know who you are. He was eating oysters and I was eating lobster and steak this was back when my stomach un big enough to eat the whole meal, now I just take a bite and I'm full.

"He says to me yo this industry is crazy and he's a model and I was saying well tell me like what do you mean? like what's the craziest thing you've ever seen? and he says to me allegedly I was hanging out with Diddy and Cassie once and he wanted me to fΒ΅ck her and had me rub rubbing all on her and like kissing her and like doing sexual things with her while he watched and allegedly played with himself and filmed it. and I have to tell you I went off, you're a clout Chaser, like this is why I don't fΒ΅ck with y'all cuz y'all this you know you look at like and I basically said to my friend yo you are wild for saying something like this and in my mind I was like I can't trust this person anymore.

and I stopped really hanging with the person because I felt like this is a model who was a part of the whole Sean John world who just is looking for you know, a way into up being a conversation with Hollywood unlocked cuz people talk to me like Hollywood Unlocked." - Jason

LevelUp

Daps

LevelUp

Daps