Castlevania TV Series - Season 2 (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Are they working on a new Castlevania game?

I'm a shame to say I never played a game in this series.

If you get a chance Symphony of the night and the Lords of Shadow reboot was amazing...:wow:

Do Not by Lords of Shadow 2 the game is a frustrating clusterfukk and a waste of potential wasted...:pacspit:

Daps
Finally finished this shyt.

Brehs.

:wow:

I'm a HUGE Castlevania stan of the original storyline and characters. Even got a little ritual where I HAVE to play the original Castlevania on NES on Halloween every year from way back in my grade school days. I've finished or played every game in the original series wirh only a few exceptions. As a series, it's probably my favorite line of games and storyline. So I had high hopes for this series and it didn't disappoint.

When I saw them bring in Hector and Isaac from Curse of Darkness it was straight :krs::krs:

I initially wasn't feeling them changing Isaac from the deranged lunatic red haired white boy in the game to what at first seemed like what was gonna be some generic token :mjpls: c00ning for Dracula. But after he merked Godbrand and started to have his character fleshed out a little, I warmed up to it more.

Trevor finding the Morning Star :banderas:

The Bone Dragon hanging in the Belmont estate. :banderas:

Bloody Tears in Ep 7 :banderas:

Alucard changing into a wolf and using attack moves from SOTN :banderas:

My biggest criticism though, which they can easily correct in future episodes, is the leaving out of core characters. No way in hell Death shouldn't have at least gotten an easter egg acknowledgement. He's too central of a character in the Castlevania mythos to go unmentioned.

And since they were following the Castlevania 3 storyline, where the fukk was Grant at?? :dahell:

Also, I felt Dracula was a bit TOO much emo in this shyt. Yeah, he's in mourning blah blah, but he's the Lord of Darkness. He barely even killed anyone in this. The death of his wife was supposed to fill him with rage, not send him looking for a therapist to get a Zoloft prescription.

Anyway, can't wait for S3. I wanna see more Belmonts than just Trevor, so I'd like to see them wrap up the current arc and introduce the GOAT Simon. Maybe have Alucard fighting with a spear to sow the seeds for Eric Lecarde and John Morris and do something with Bloodlines. But there's plenty they can do with this.

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Brehs.

I'm a HUGE Castlevania stan of the original storyline and characters. Even got a little ritual where I HAVE to play the original Castlevania on NES on Halloween every year from way back in my grade school days. I've finished or played every game in the original series wirh only a few exceptions. As a series, it's probably my favorite line of games and storyline. So I had high hopes for this series and it didn't disappoint.

When I saw them bring in Hector and Isaac from Curse of Darkness it was straight :krs::krs:

I initially wasn't feeling them changing Isaac from the deranged lunatic red haired white boy in the game to what at first seemed like what was gonna be some generic token :mjpls: c00ning for Dracula. But after he merked Godbrand and started to have his character fleshed out a little, I warmed up to it more.

My biggest criticism though, which they can easily correct in future episodes, is the leaving out of core characters. No way in hell Death shouldn't have at least gotten an easter egg acknowledgement. He's too central of a character in the Castlevania mythos to go unmentioned.

And since they were following the Castlevania 3 storyline, where the fukk was Grant at?? :dahell:

Also, I felt Dracula was a bit TOO much emo in this shyt. Yeah, he's in mourning blah blah, but he's the Lord of Darkness. He barely even killed anyone in this. The death of his wife was supposed to fill him with rage, not send him looking for a therapist to get a Zoloft prescription.

Anyway, can't wait for S3. I wanna see more Belmonts than just Trevor, so I'd like to see them wrap up the current arc and introduce the GOAT Simon. Maybe have Alucard fighting with a spear to sow the seeds for Eric Lecarde and John Morris and do something with Bloodlines. But there's plenty they can do with this.
Good shyt breh. Where does it go from here? This series pretty much introduced me to the Castlevania lore. This is based off of III which is a prequel to the first games right? So Simon is a descendant of Trevor basically?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching this, season 2 was piff :wow:

Animation, storyline, voice work.

Dracula, Issac, and Carmella in particular had really good voice actors. Didn't know the forge masters were in the game as well :ohhh:

Hector:francis::mjlol:, how did he get the power to re-animate though since he had been doing it as a boy?

Trevor was killing it with the whip :whoo:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Almost finished with season 2. Definitely see the progressiom in quality. Storyline is getting interesting

Alot of high level sorcery and blasphemy going on here. Dracula appears to be a master Satanist or Satan himself and the forgers are Necromancer's.

Sly Cooper

dem bilaa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ET/ER
"I'm killing my boy...Lisa. I'm killing our boy..."

W48lsg5M.jpg

loved this season, can't wait to see where they take it next

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Dude the scene where that mage bish was trying to relocate Draculas castle and the castle kept disappearing, reappearing, rotating & destroying parts of the city was really well animated

yo...:banderas:

that scene right there was stupendous.
every time that thing reappeared it fukked up the whole scene.

when it popped up in the river and caused a flood of holy water to take out those vampires...:damn:

i just finished season 2 btw.
i don't come into the film room much but i may fukk around up in this piece.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I finally watched this series and finished it today and.....fukkING FIRE :damn:
The fights :noah: :damn:
I loved the fact that they showed why Dracula had it out for the humans in the world when they killed his wife.
Hector is a fool :francis:
Isaac a loyal ass G to the end I wouldn't want smoke from that nikka though :whoa:
Alcuard :whew:

Brehs.

I was thinking the same thing I was wondering why they didn't have Death appear in some way, shape, or form especially since he is Dracula's right hand man. My only guess is that they'll probably introduce him in the next season or (if they keep going with this series) they'll introduce him whenever they get to Simon.
I was also wondering where Grant was too.
I honestly hope they to my boy, the GOAT, Ryu Richter Belmont or my other GOAT Julius Belmont I need to know how the fukk this man destroyed Dracula for good and how in the fukk he lost his memories :damn: