Castlevania TV Series - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Finally finished this and love it. Dracula being portrayed as a tragic character and showing more emotions like a human instead of the sadistic vampire was cool. I wished that they showed more of his power but then i remember carmella saying he was weakened because maybe he wasnt feeding so that explains his physical and mental mindstate.

Alucard portrayal was dope too. Im curious on how they proceed with him because he was emotional like his dad and knew he wanted to die.that ending with him seeing the ghost of his mom and drac got me thinking they could go a route of him hating humans what they did to his family then having him be the one possessed by the castle instead of richter since it searches for a host when drac is gone.

He was looking disgusted in the belmont vault checking out the books n shyt so he might read something that really sets him off. I loved the curse of darkness game so i was geeking when i saw hector and isaac. Im not sure why they changed isaac’s character from the game but i liked this one better cause he was cold and calm instead of looking like a methhead rockstar

Alucard actually feels remorse in the games after killing his father, hence the 300+ years of slumber till SoTN. The only reason he awakens is because Richter vanishes, apparently Alucard has a direct-spiritual connection to the Belmont family, so he can feel any "unease" that may transpire among the families. Ultimately he gets tired of constantly "killing" his father and slumbers till the 2000's. Alucard pretty much gives up going 1v1 or even helping the Belmonts. In Aria of Sorrow he's more about helping Soma than anyone else. I seriously hope it goes that long in the Netflix series.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alucard actually feels remorse in the games after killing his father, hence the 300+ years of slumber till SoTN. The only reason he awakens is because Richter vanishes, apparently Alucard has a direct-spiritual connection to the Belmont family, so he can feel any "unease" that may transpire among the families. Ultimately he gets tired of constantly "killing" his father and slumbers till the 2000's. Alucard pretty much gives up going 1v1 or even helping the Belmonts. In Aria of Sorrow he's more about helping Soma than anyone else. I seriously hope it goes that long in the Netflix series.

And soma is drac reincarnated right? Makes sense he would assist his fathers redemption

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WE BYKE FOR SEASON 3!!! :mjcry:

10 fukkING EPISODES BREHS!!:mjcry:

Adi Shankar in Talks to Produce LEGEND OF ZELDA Series, CASTLEVANIA Renewed for Season 3

Adi Shankarin Talks to Produce LEGEND OF ZELDA Series, CASTLEVANIA Renewed for Season 3
Published at: Nov. 1, 2018, 12:38 p.m. CST by Big Eyes

The same Adi Shankar who made claims about the possible removal of Apu from THE SIMPSONS is in talks to produce a LEGEND OF ZELDA TVseries.

The Wrap reported: On Monday, Shankar posted on Instagram that he was “working with an iconic Japanese gaming company to adapt one of their iconic video game series into a series.” Then The Wrap later learned exclusively that it was LEGEND OF ZELDA.

If the show will be about Link saving Zelda and chasing Ganon or anything, the story is being kept quiet at this time.

Wonder if it will be animated or live action….

Shankar is also known for producing CASTLEVANIA, which has just been renewed for a third season with 10 episodes! I haven’t even checked out the second season yet! First season didn’t leave a very strong impression on me, other than the animation was just beautiful. Apparently the Season 3 date is set, but Deadline didn’t bother saying what that was.

~Big Eyes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved season 2!

I just wanted to comment that the music score was AMAZING.

i almost nutted on myself during the final dracula fight because of it,

Ive been playing the season 1 soundtrack on apple music. Composer name is Trevor Morris. Respect :salute:

So season 3 is a go?. Wooooooooo. :noah:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
I just hope when we get sotn alucard is fighting big beast after beast. I wanna see the crazy shyt. They did pretty good this season compared to last including petty bosses and stuff i think theyll up the ante soon.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope when we get sotn alucard is fighting big beast after beast. I wanna see the crazy shyt. They did pretty good this season compared to last including petty bosses and stuff i think theyll up the ante soon.

I went back and watched season 1. It’s SO much better in hindsight. Everything you need to see in order to understand Dracula’s motivation is tied together so tightly in the first two episodes.

I think it would be a lot easier to appreciate if Season’s 1 and 2 had been a single season of 12 episodes.

By the time you get to the end of S1 the entire series is a snowball at the top of a hill; everyone’s direction is crystal clear and the only thing left is to get to it. Season 2 is the snowball downhill. Hopefully next season is an avalanche of fukkery.

If I had to predict, next season will wrap up Trevor’s arc. I’m guessing we’ll probably get a peek at him and Sypha’s kid at some point, as well as some foreshadowing of Hecktor and Isaac’s future bloodlines, then a time skip to the next Belmont. 2-3 seasons of that and I’m guessing we end up with Richter, Alucard and SOTN.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
dope season...I think 8 was actually a pretty good amount of eps.

Issac got hands :krs:

Eps 6/7 were my favorite...when they enter the castle and drop bloody tears...:ohlawd:

latest

Sypha reminded me of Maria/Charlotte with the magic

latest

you weren't kidding :banderas:

Why compare Sypha to Maria when Sypha was a playable magic character in a game well before Maria? This season was essentially a retelling of Castlevania 3 from the Nes. A lot of the tougher enemies in this season were bosses from Castlevania 3 and 4.

I hope in the next season they show more traversal of the castle and use more music. I really only recognized the theme used during the 7th episode when they stormed the castle.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just finished this last night. This was really good. I never got into the games, but have been reading up on the lore now after finishing this season. Surprised at how much there is to this series.

Waiting on season 3 :blessed:

They might be able to do a Zelda series justice :lupe:

I’m like you...

Just finished the anime and never really got into the games like that yet alone played them...... but wow...... this was dope.

I think if these are loosely based of the game.... I can appreciate the lure of it a bit more

Martha

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Why compare Sypha to Maria when Sypha was a playable magic character in a game well before Maria? This season was essentially a retelling of Castlevania 3 from the Nes. A lot of the tougher enemies in this season were bosses from Castlevania 3 and 4.

I hope in the next season they show more traversal of the castle and use more music. I really only recognized the theme used during the 7th episode when they stormed the castle.

true. Honestly slipped my mind. Haven't played C3 in a while...and I thought you could only pick one partner at a time? I think I always went w/ Grant and Alucard