Castlevania TV Series - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Dracula in this has one of the best personalities and literally my favorite portrayal of the character like Kevin Conroy is Batman. The hero trio is amazingly well acted you could feel them all as real people, Isaac is incredibly well done and threatening, Carmella is devious, god brand was a lovable reckless fukk

But Dracula is special. He truly feels like something Godlike. He can be sensitive, vulnerable, kind, philosophical, and terrifying when he gets angry, he can seem apathetic one moment and acted with intense conviction the next. Whoever the voice actor is killed it brehs he absolutely killed. And y'all know how Castlevania do my man is definitely setting up that comeback :demonic:

For real.

Every time Dracula is on screen, I'm reminded of
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Dracula is a hella convincing byronic antihero

Loken

All Star
Daps
Rumor is one a the dudes that worked on this might be doing a Zelda one as well

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rumor is one a the dudes that worked on this might be doing a Zelda one as well

There's rumors about ZELDA. But there's a lot of red tape with Nintendo. Netflix has been trying to make a deal with Nintendo for a LIVE ACTION ZELDA for a couple years now. But Nintendo has been very hesitant.

Maybe Nintendo test the waters with an anime TV series.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
The director has said he really wants to do Symphony of the Night, which makes me wonder what future seasons are going to be like. Cause if you follow the timeline and assuming next season is Curse of Darkness, you got a four Belmonts to get through to do SotN:

Trevor -> Christopher -> Simon -> Juste -> Richter

So I'm wondering if they're going to Jojo it and have each season after Trevor cover a different Belmont, or skip around to get there a faster. Will be interesting to hear what their plans are.

Either way, I'm happy they've found success with this series. I actually was never much of a Castlevania fan, but this show got me into the games and lore more. Hopefully, other companies look at this as an example of how to do video game adaptations.

There's rumors about ZELDA. But there's a lot of red tape with Nintendo. Netflix has been trying to make a deal with Nintendo for a LIVE ACTION ZELDA for a couple years now. But Nintendo has been very hesitant.

Maybe Nintendo test the waters with an anime TV series.
Nintendo seems to be loosening the reins a bit. They've got Detective Pikachu coming out next year, they allowed some characters to be used in Wreck-It-Ralph, and they're working on the Mario movie (with Illumination :beli:), so I wouldn't count Zelda out.

Though personally I would prefer Metroid. I know Nintendo barely gives a fukk about it anymore, but an anime series that adapts the manga, Zero Mission, and Super would be:ohlawd:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Just finished it. Story was average but the voice actors where really good and conveyed the mood of the series perfectly.

Animation was on point.

I enjoyed it.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally finished this and love it. Dracula being portrayed as a tragic character and showing more emotions like a human instead of the sadistic vampire was cool. I wished that they showed more of his power but then i remember carmella saying he was weakened because maybe he wasnt feeding so that explains his physical and mental mindstate.

Alucard portrayal was dope too. Im curious on how they proceed with him because he was emotional like his dad and knew he wanted to die.that ending with him seeing the ghost of his mom and drac got me thinking they could go a route of him hating humans what they did to his family then having him be the one possessed by the castle instead of richter since it searches for a host when drac is gone.

He was looking disgusted in the belmont vault checking out the books n shyt so he might read something that really sets him off. I loved the curse of darkness game so i was geeking when i saw hector and isaac. Im not sure why they changed isaac’s character from the game but i liked this one better cause he was cold and calm instead of looking like a methhead rockstar