#Catset outnumbered, and still has #Dogset shook in this house!

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
Those dogs aren’t intimated by that little vermin.

If anything they know if they tear that thing to pieces they will be identified as “viscous dogs” that need to be put down. All the cat owners will be crying their butts off when all the dogs are just trying to do their job which is pest control smh.

So now they have to move around like a guy who is very cautious around the office snitch that runs to HR for everything. That cat should be thrown out of the house.

#Dogset4Life

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna remark on how the cat most likely shytted at the bottom of the steps and that's why the dogs were too disgusted to go down. But then I see this in the similar threads recommendedation and remember how pathetic catset really is
Screenshot-20231203-093549-Chrome

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I was gonna remark on how the cat most likely shytted at the bottom of the steps and that's why the dogs were too disgusted to go down. But then I see this in the similar threads recommendedation and remember how pathetic catset really is
Screenshot-20231203-093549-Chrome
dont start no shyt wont be no shyt

this one of your alts?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-do-i-get-my-hair-like-namond-from-the-wire.309442/

and if a cat had shyt at the bottom of those stairs, those dogs would be hauling ass down there to EAT IT :scust: