Cavs Coach Speaks on who Kyrie Irving Idolizes

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:laff:

Whatever makes you feel better

No one even talks about Bill Russell in regards to the MODERN age players..

MJ wasn't chasing no one and retired 3 times

Kobe was chasing MJ and the only one who came close and had a chance to beat him

No one care about Timmy in regards to the ring race

And Lebron isn't even close to any one of them:mjlol:

Man you have to type all this shyt out in your mind to rationalize some absurd hate for LeBron.
Just sit back and enjoy his reign, its one for the ages.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man you have to type all this shyt out in your mind to rationalize some absurd hate for LeBron.
Just sit back and enjoy his reign, its one for the ages.
I'm not rationalizing shyt breh.. I don't have any more of an opinion other than that

That's literally what has happened so far... No?

This nikka said reign:mjlol:

How you losing more than winning a reign to you nikkas, I will never understand

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm not rationalizing shyt breh.. I don't have any more of an opinion other than that

That's literally what has happened so far... No?

This nikka said reign:mjlol:

How you losing more than winning a reign to you nikkas, I will never understand
LeBron losing more than winning, you might want to check his W-L record far more wins than losses.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He has 3 titles and 6 straight finals appearances, there is nothing shameful about that.
Who said shameful

I said hes lost more than he's won and almost lost a couple those as well.

And most people don't give a fukk how many finals he's been to straight especially if he's lost most or they don't like the way he's won them..

This thread is why Lebron isn't popular with younger players.. No one gives a fukk how many times hes been to the finals especially with superteams in the east

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Who said shameful

I said hes lost more than he's won and almost lost a couple those as well.

And most people don't give a fukk how many finals he's been to straight especially if he's lost most or they don't like the way he's won them..

This thread is why Lebron isn't popular with younger players.. No one gives a fukk how many times hes been to the finals especially with superteams in the east
Like I said nothing shameful about his finals record at all.
Also this thread doesn't have anything to do with young people and lebron, plenty of people who are young have said LeBron is a mentor you ignored a post in this very thread with quotes.

You just a sad LeBron hater.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Like I said nothing shameful about his finals record at all.
Also this thread doesn't have anything to do with young people and lebron, plenty of people who are young have said LeBron is a mentor you ignored a post in this very thread with quotes.

You just a sad LeBron hater.
You sad LeBron luster:heh:

Dude @Big Boss said and provided evidence that young players past 3 seasons and countless other stars/peers don't look up to Lebrun..

And this thread definitely isn't about Lebrons stats or whatever it is you jerking off...

Even the player who's game is closest to Lebrons says he isn't his favorite player

And if you think nothing is shameful about it then cool, but don't act like everyone else agrees aside from other Lebron dikkriders like yourself.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You sad LeBron luster:heh:

Dude @Big Boss said and provided evidence that young players past 3 seasons and countless other stars/peers don't look up to Lebrun..

And this thread definitely isn't about Lebrons stats or whatever it is you jerking off...

Even the player who's game is closest to Lebrons says he isn't his favorite player

And if you think nothing is shameful about it then cool, but don't act like everyone else agrees aside from other Lebron dikkriders like yourself.

You seem confused breh, its okay the quotes of players who look up to Bron are in this thread. You don't want to read thats on you.
LeBron still the kang

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You seem confused breh, its okay the quotes of players who look up to Bron are in this thread. You don't want to read thats on you.
LeBron still the kang
Wait... You the guy who said you can't wait until Lebrons generation gets into the league... When this nikka been in the league for like 15 years :bryan:

And you talking about those football players and nikkas like Bradley Beal or PG (who already said Kobe was his favorite player) and a bunch of nikkas in different sports when I'm talking about rookies and this nikkas peers...

Just stop bruh.. This nikkas game is ugly and his generation is already in the league... just accept it and KIM:heh:

Lebron riders never wanna let shyt go or accept the truth:snoop:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Wait... You the guy who said you can't wait until Lebrons generation gets into the league... When this nikka been in the league for like 15 years :bryan:

And you talking about those football players and nikkas like Bradley Beal or PG (who already said Kobe was his favorite player) and a bunch of nikkas in different sports when I'm talking about rookies and this nikkas peers...

Just stop bruh.. This nikkas game is ugly and his generation is already in the league... just accept it and KIM:heh:
LeBron gen hasn't entered yet, but we already got a few trickles.
Its okay all that hate just makes the whole thing laughable when it happens.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lebron stans trying to force cats to respect their kang
:russ:

Plenty of cats out there dont like bytchmade players like Bron
It is what it is

:manny: