Cavs Coach Speaks on who Kyrie Irving Idolizes

Edub

Veteran
Daps
nothing about that quote involves position on the court :comeon:
You sound dumb(maybe stick to mls).....:stopitslime:

The quote doesn't need to say it:comeon:........two guards will have more to learn from each other than a guard and a fukkin small or power forward.....don't reply to me with dumb shyt b:beli:. If u don't know what you talkin bout, just fall back and read posts.:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cann't wait til LeBron's generation comes to the league.
We'll have PGs that actually care about running offenses and passing, team play, and making the smart play , not the hero play.
:blessed:

No generation idolizes LeBron. He's already been passed over. Kids coming into the league now look up to Durant.

Check the rookie poll to start this year if you don't believe me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think trying to be like kobe is an easier goal to shoot for than trying to be like lebron. it makes sense for kyrie to want to emulate kobe.

kobe was a traditional 2 guard with a great offensive arsenal and never met a shot he didn't like. on defense he was very good when locked in, but never really played out of position. facilitating the offense, assists, and rebounding wasn't kobe's focus. kobe had killer instinct though, it's just something you're either born with or not.

lebron on the other hand is a generational player in that he can legitimately play 4 positions on both sides of the ball at a very high level. even the 5 in a pinch. plus his athleticism is just ridiculous. you can't coach someone to have the talents bron has. trying to be very good at 4 positions just isn't a realistic goal for most players. what lebron lacks in killer instinct he makes up in bball iq.

No. LeBron's game is just ugly.

People emulate what they find appealing. Jordan had athletic ability that couldn't be matched yet everyone wanted to be like Mike.

Just admit LeBron lacks appealing basketball skills that anyone would want to emulate.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Past or Present?

Who went #1 again in the last draft that looks up to lebron????
lebronjames-bensimmons.jpg

screen-shot-2015-12-04-at-85425-pmpng-578844b0da20389c.png

You know why this made me laugh? Ben actually idolizes Kobe, not Bron. Huge stan. It's just that his style of play is what Bron known for, offensively. Bron actually plays D, something I haven't really seen from Simmons.

Kyrie is another huge Kobe fan. He facetimed him immediately after the championship. PG-13 loves him too. It's like what KD said, Kobe is these dudes MJ. He is a legend. Lebron is the best player in the world, but no way these guys are going to idolize him. He is their peer. You're going to have to look at middle school/HS for Bron love, not current established players. Maybe NBA rookies.

Last edited:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
WHo cares what idiot kids think and who they idolize? LeBron is the most efficient 2 way star since Jordan. Idolization has way more to do with fantasy, marketing and narrative than anything else. Kobe made ridiculous shots and had a swagger that kids like. Doesn't really mean much. Pretty sure LeBron still getting more money than Kobe and will go down as the better player when he's retired.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Guess who was bron's favorite player when he before he entered the league.

LeBron James of Akron, Ohio is USA TODAY's boys high school basketball player of the year.

Joining him on the All-USA first team are Raymond Felton of Latta, S.C.; Amare Stoudemire of Orlando; Carmelo Anthony of Mouth of Wilson, Va.; and Hassan Adams of Los Angeles.

By Eileen Blass, USA TODAY
There have been rumors that LeBron James may attempt to turn pro early, but his mother, Gloria, says that won't happen.

LeBron James, F-G

Ohio landmarks: St. Vincent-St. Mary has won the Ohio state title twice with LeBron James in the lineup. In the three years since he joined the Akron team, it has lost to an Ohio team just once, in this year's state final. Player of the Year

Ht: 6-8. Wt: 200.
High school, city: St. Vincent-St. Mary (Akron, Ohio).
College choice: Only a junior.
Key statistics: Averaged 29 points, 8.3 rebounds, 5.7 assists and 3.3 steals a game. Last season he was the first sophomore chosen for the All-USA first team. He's a two-time Ohio Mr. Basketball.
Favorite subject: Earth science. "My teacher, Mr. Peltz, makes learning fun."
Favorite NBA player: Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers.
Describe yourself: "I'm an unselfish gentleman. That's the way my mother raised me. I can also adapt to any new surroundings."[/B]
USATODAY.com - All-USA boys basketball team named

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What poll?

NBA.com does a poll of rookies every year. Look it up.

Asks the incoming rookies questions like who they think will win rookie of the year. One of the questions is always who is your favorite player. Kobe always used to win it while he was in the league. Last few years it's been KD.

Rookies have never picked LeBron as their favorite player.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You sound dumb(maybe stick to mls).....:stopitslime:

The quote doesn't need to say it:comeon:........two guards will have more to learn from each other than a guard and a fukkin small or power forward.....don't reply to me with dumb shyt b:beli:. If u don't know what you talkin bout, just fall back and read posts.:camby:
:heh: