Census Data Finds Atlanta Has Largest Income Inequality in Country

RichRistretto

I make statements
Daps
Reppin
Nice interiors and The Game
:sas2:I'm not surprised. A lot of the black money in Atlanta comes from the entertainment industry: rap, IG baddies, strippers, and drug money. What a lot of bruh's don't understand is that a lot of the true wealth is concentrated in the suburbs:umad:; Most high-income earners work in the city, but commute to the suburbs, and then to further add to the issue a lot of Georgia cacs are sitting on generational money( slave money most likely:scust:). The website I like to use from time to time is bestneighborhood.org; they show you a breakdown of any state in America by household income and the results are interesting.:wow:

The map below shows the median household income in Atlanta by area. Areas in the top 1% of earnings are in purple($261,251), high-earning areas are in green($76,681), and low-earning areas are in red($25,000). :mjcry:South-west Atlanta is struggling hard.:damn:
nMOruuC.png
You can see that most of the High-income households are in the north Atlanta corridor, particularly, following the T. Harvey Mathis Pkwy highway.
The Highest and Lowest Income Areas in Atlanta, GA
:patrice:It all begins to make sense when you correlate the household income data with the demographics of the area.:jbhmm:
JLLjcPH.png

Suzie

Pro
Daps
You ain't about to prosper without an education or some sort of skillset needed to build revenue.

These folks think Atlanta is Wakanda and you just go there and become rich overnight because on IG, everyone is hiring and paying at least $40hr:francis:
People not from Georgia don’t realize that unless you have a professional degree or business owner wages are low. Don’t get me wrong there are good paying jobs outside of the above but they are hard to get.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How is this possible, 28k?! People be ballin in Atlanta or so it seems.. These numbers not adding up
Breh, nikkas stay lying and acting like they have more money than they really have. nikkas also have a horrible perception of what “wealth” is. Just because 1 out of every 1000 people there can afford a Bentley doesn’t mean most of Atlanta is wealthy.